Dr. Ian Chinsee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ian Chinsee

Had surgery on July14th 2017. The best experience ever! Dr Ian was amazing he made me feel great about the whole experience and also was very confident on the sizes we picked and about the whole experience. His staff and nurses went beyond my expectations and after care has been amazing. Highly Recommend! A++++

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I'm now 3 weeks post op and couldn't be happier. Dr Chinsee and Bree were professional, helpful, understanding and patient with all of my inquiries. As I have waited 10 years for this procedure I had plenty of time to think of all the possibilities of what could go wrong. How silly I was. I had minimal pain and a quick recovery. Two of my sisters are now getting theirs done with Ian because his work is so natural and neat. Thank you Dr I can not stop recommending you.

Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Ian Chinsee is amazing does He has done a beautiful job of my breast implants. He is kind and has a gentle nature. It reflects in his work. It feels as if he has taken real care to be gentle during surgery. Day of surgery zero pain. day 1 no pain just pressure. Day 2 zero pain no real pressure. No pain killers at all today (day 2) I have been up and walking around since day 1 I would highly recommend Dr Chinsee 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Okay so the post prior to this one was mine - i got no responses to anything about Dr Chinsee but went through with my BA anyway. Im 24 hours from being home from Hospital now and im feeling great! I have absolutely 0 bruising, can already walk around comfortably and am absolutely in love with the size that we decided on. He was very gentle and professional and i would 100% recommend him to anybody! I have been so scared and nervous throughout the whole thing. Wondering if i'd be able to handle the pain after etc... and now im just loving the entire experience. Dr Chin See has already changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I am getting BA done in 11 days and im getting a little nervous! This is one of the only small reviews i can find that are fairly recent about dr chinsee, and these seem to be the only really good ones. I really want help before i go for surgery... Post op experiences with pain/any difficulties that have come along? or preferably just really great stories about how happy you are so i can stop worrying about the few bad things ive seen. PLEASE HELP! Surgery date is April 11th and it's now almost April 1st! Any help/comments/reviews/suggestions would be so appreciated. Xx

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Ian Chinsee is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and so very very Talented! I could not be happier with the results of my Breast Augmentation! I wish I could do it all over again! He is so kind, professional and I would highly recommend his cosmetic services to anyone. From the very first consultation, through to the day hospital and all of the follow up appointments, Ian and his staff were lovely and made me feel so happy and at ease. Best experience of my life! THANK YOU SO MUCH DR IAN CHINSEE Brooke XOXOXO

Submitted March 27, 2017

Where do I start! Dr Chinsee is AMAZING! Apart from how polite, positive, very friendly and in touch with the times he is, he is also fantastic at what he does! The staff we're brilliant! Always friendly and felt like we'd known each other for years:) I'm a mother of 3 boy's and was in need of a breast lift with implants. Well let me just say that it's been 6weeks in and I'm over the moon with joy! They sit up right and perky the way they use to be before having kid's! Thanks Dr Chinsee you're the best!!

Submitted January 24, 2017

Excellent surgeon, with an excellent manner. Dr Chinsee makes you feel comfortable and is a wealth of knowledge, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I researched doctors and implants for months and always came back to loving this Doctor and his profile he has created. He is very soft spoken with such a gentle nature which made me feel comfortable and at ease. He was very patient with choosing the correct implant that suited my body shape to create a natural look. Do not be deterred by Dr Chinsee being new to breast surgery as he has now the newest and freshest ideas.. creating the best implant you can find in Australia. I would and have recommended already many friends who I am sure will take on my advice and have him as their surgeon. Thank you to Dr Chinsee and his team in Brisbane along with the wonderful team at the Northlakes Day Surgery. I'm only 3 weeks post op and I want to do it all over again! :) What a fun adventure it has been and is continuing to be.......

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr Ian Chinsee is an excellent surgeon he made me feel extremely comfortable and answered all my questions really putting me at ease! My scarring is amazing and has healed beautifully. I cannot recommend him enough I'm really really happy with my result!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Ian Chinsee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Ian Chinsee is a surgical fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS) and winner of the Gold Medal for excellence & highest scores on the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) exams. He qualified as a medical practitioner in 2006 at the University of Queensland and his surgical background consists of general surgery, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and maxillofacial surgery training. Prior to this, he received a Bachelor of Science (Psychobiology) at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr Chinsee aims to remain on the cutting edge of new surgical techniques and developments. He has a special interest in anti-ageing treatments and currently works with a team of scientists and clinicians across Australia and New Zealand to develop new and highly effective anti-ageing therapies. Combining his medical knowledge with the eye of an artist, Dr Chinsee is able to achieve natural looking enhancements. He has a friendly and compassionate nature and ensures that the entire process is comfortable and satisfying for his patients.

• English

• The University of Queensland (Grad. 2006)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2002)

• Breast augmentation