Dr. Ian Chinsee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ian Chinsee

I don't believe these reviews, they are too scripted like his secetary wrote it. This doctor is a nice doc but me and my friends did not find the experience that good at his clinic in Brissie and we went with another doc in the Goldie.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Had an absolutely amazing experience with Dr Chinsee. He listening to what I was saying and gave me exactly what I asked for. Can’t rate him high enough :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Could not recommend him more highly! He has want his nickname " the boobie god", because his work is awesome, as is his whole entire team at Esteem cosmetics studio Brisbane.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr Chinsee is an amazing surgeon. He is experienced, professional and polite. So happy with the end result - 100% recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr Chinsee did an excellent job with my procedure. He and his team were extremely friendly and helpful and made sure that I felt comfortable before, after and during my operation. I'm extremely happy with the results!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Such a calm and relaxing environment. Dr Chinsee and his team were so friendly, helpfull and professional throughout the whole process. I couldn’t be happier with my results! Everything feels and looks amazing.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

He made me feel 100% confident about my procedure took all the time in the world to explained every single detail and to give me every possibility. His staff are marvellous after my procedure they were constantly in contact with me to make sure I was doing great. The results from my surgery are unbeliable I absolute love his work and how professional he is. Thank u Dr Chinsee for looking after me :)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Really happy with my breast augmentation Dr Chinese well recommended 10/10 great work feel so happy with the results & have recommended you to my friends . Thankyou Dr Chinese 🏅👍

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I am 6 weeks post surgery and couldn't'be happier! Dr. Ian is a marvelous surgeon, I had little to no pain and was walking around the day after surgery and had hardly any bruising. He is professional, polite and really guides you in making the right decision for you. In addition Bree is always there to take your call and responds quickly to your concerns or questions. Would highly recommend!!! Thanks you both so much!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Would not recommend! If I could do my BA all over again I would choose a surgeon who would really listen to the “look” I wanted.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Ian Chinsee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Ian Chinsee is a surgical fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS) and winner of the Gold Medal for excellence on the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery exams. He qualified as a medical practitioner in 2006 at the University of Queensland and his surgical background consists of general surgery, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and maxillofacial surgery training. Prior to this, he received a Bachelor of Science (Psychobiology) at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr Chinsee aims to remain on the cutting edge of new surgical techniques and developments. He has a special interest in anti-ageing treatments and currently works with a team of scientists and clinicians across Australia and New Zealand to develop new and highly effective anti-ageing therapies. Combining his medical knowledge with the eye of an artist, Dr Chinsee is able to achieve natural looking enhancements. He has a friendly and compassionate nature and ensures that the entire process is comfortable and satisfying for his patients.

• English

• The University of Queensland (Grad. 2006)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2002)

• Breast augmentation