Dr. Ian Chinsee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ian Chinsee

DO NOT GO HERE!!!! Rude staff and if you do get left botched they simply don’t Care but will blame you for there mistakes. The staff also can be rude! They just want your money and treat every patient like a McDonald’s fast food restaurant. One in one out! It’s all about how many patients a day they can get. They do not care about your health or your results!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Ian is fantastic - very approachable and understanding with a real perfectionist eye for detail. Very smooth recovery from my surgery, staff were very helpful and check in regularly post op

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr Chinsee and Justine were informative and just all round lovely people! I felt at ease, comfortable and confident in their expertise. My surgery went well and I had amazing support and follow up! A great experience and result. I explained how I would like my end result to look and Dr Chinsee advised me how to get that look and his advice was spot on! 👌

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

5 weeks post op with breast augmentation and I am absolutely amazed with my results. After many disappointing consults with other surgeons and years of research, I knew I had found my perfect surgeon while speaking with Dr Chinsee! So polite and full of knowledge, any questions I had were always answered in depth. He has changed my life and I can’t thank him enough. I can highly recommend Dr Chinsee if you are looking for a friendly, knowledgeable surgeon with realistic expectations. Thank you so much Dr Chinsee!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Couldn't be happier with Dr Chinsee and his staff. Had my BA nearly 2 weeks ago...

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr Ian chinsee did my ba almost 6 months ago, I am beyond happy with my results and have been since day 1, the staff are extremely helpful and Dr Chinsee is absolutely amazing! After researching for months I’m so happy I chose him as my surgeon, thank you dr Ian chinsee ❤️

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr Chinsee performed a revision surgery for me and am thrilled with the results. He corrected some poor work from a plastic surgeon and couldn’t be happier. He listened to what I wanted and the outcome i wanted. I saw him a few times before making my decision on size etc as this was really important to me as the first time I received tiny implants and he never made me feel like I was a pain for doing so. His nature is calming and reassuring. He did a fabulous job and can’t thank him enough. It sounds crazy but it’s changed my life as it’s given me my confidence back. Thanks Ian ❤️

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Is an actual god. Quick, smooth recovery for BA. They looked perfect literally the next day, I hope they don't change too much! Am thinking of going bigger now, the surgery was that straightforward and pain free

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Had an absolutely amazing experience with Dr Chinsee. He listening to what I was saying and gave me exactly what I asked for. Can’t rate him high enough :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Could not recommend him more highly! He has want his nickname " the boobie god", because his work is awesome, as is his whole entire team at Esteem cosmetics studio Brisbane.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Ian Chinsee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Ian Chinsee is a surgical fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS) and winner of the Gold Medal for excellence on the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery exams. He qualified as a medical practitioner in 2006 at the University of Queensland and his surgical background consists of general surgery, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and maxillofacial surgery training. Prior to this, he received a Bachelor of Science (Psychobiology) at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr Chinsee aims to remain on the cutting edge of new surgical techniques and developments. He has a special interest in anti-ageing treatments and currently works with a team of scientists and clinicians across Australia and New Zealand to develop new and highly effective anti-ageing therapies. Combining his medical knowledge with the eye of an artist, Dr Chinsee is able to achieve natural looking enhancements. He has a friendly and compassionate nature and ensures that the entire process is comfortable and satisfying for his patients.

• English

• The University of Queensland (Grad. 2006)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation