Ratings for Hyo Joo Esther Yoo

Just an amazing Dr. Esther is very caring, reliable, thorough and helpful. She does everything possible to get to the root of the cause and fix it once and for all. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Esther is so caring, thorough and efficient—I was not able to walk more than a block without severe pain, with spinal stenosis; my fibro was really bad and I had no energy. Esther used several practices, including scalp acupuncture, over several years and the results were and are fantastic. I wish I hadn’t had to move away from Toronto. I miss Esther and Shannon (RMT); they both are true professionals! They listen and work magic.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

great experience, i leave feeling great . Esther always answers all my questions and helps me with all my concerns she is very kind and compassionate . i always recommend her a to my friends and family she has helped me with many of my problems and she is excellent at what she does .

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Excellent accupuncture treatments. Esther has solved my allergy issues and cured headaches. She is highly professional, very warm and courteous, and always punctual. She is always prepared when she sees a patient and enusres continuity. She is always proficient in using herbal treatments. Her treatments are effective as attested​ by may repeat customers and fully booked schedule. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Hyo Joo Esther Yoo is very skilled and knowledgeable in acupuncture treatments. She also specializes in brain and mental health and neurological intervention treatments.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very professional and charming. I like the personable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Esther is very experienced, and she charges very little. This is sometimes frustrating in that she is not available due to having many clients. I would be willing to pay more for her service. Excellent in all four categories, truly a doctor who does her best.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Helped my wife heal very quickly from bruises and sprains, joint pain. Super cheap compared to other acupuncturists. Shes not about the money and cares about you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. E. Yoo is a practitioner who exemplifies the benchmarks of dignity, respect, expertise, and customer service. Her staff is always profession, courteous, and friendly. Appointments are on time, and prices are extremely competitive. Definately a practitioner I would impart my faith in to invite others to trust, and give it a go.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Hyo Joo Esther Yoo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

TRICARE