Ratings for Dr. Husain Khambati

Excellent service and very knowledgeable . Very pleasant office staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

A big thank you to Dr. Khambati for an accurate diagnosis of my vascular disorder. I've had a lot of pain resulting in fatigue in my legs for many years and to now discover that there's a way to turn back the clock, I'm elated!! I'm certain that my eventual surgery will be as thorough as the diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Khambati and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Excellent surgeon. Friendly man. Easy to talk to and never stuck for an answer to your questions.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Fantastic doctor who speaks to the patient in an easy way with words we understand.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Great Vascular Surgeon. Very personable, empathetic and knowledgeable. He always explained the options and the pros and cons of each. In my case he saved my lower leg from amputation by using the latest technology. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I found DR. Husain Kambati very patience, he explains the nature of the Operation and he makes you understand. I was very impressed by the way he handled the operation for my legs, was not an easy operation and not many doctors can /will do this kind of operation the way Dr. Husain did. I am very happy with Dr. Husain Khambati, with his knowledge and professionalism. I will no hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I met him to take second opinion for my mother's medical problems. I was very impressed by the way he handled the situation and convinced my mother to accept the treatment that was best for her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I have found Dr. Khambati to be very empathetic towards my medical problems. He seems to have a gift for reducing a patient's stress level by first listening to their problems and then explaining the options available - he does so with care and takes the time to ensure the patient's anxiety is reduced.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Very helpful and understanding doctor. He made sure that I understood all the pros and cons of the surgery and explained every detail. He is also a very good listener. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with a vascular problem.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Husain Khambati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare