Ratings for Dr. Hurara Deen

I found Dr. Dean after looking for several months for a suitable Doctor. He is amazing! I feel like I won the lottery. So happy to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Best Doctor i have seen in my life who is highly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Professional and empathetic, highly knowledgeable and still young. Lucky to have him as my GP. I moved 35 minutes away and I wont change doctors.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Recently became a patient of Dr Deen. He really took the time to understand my issues, and it is refreshing to have a doctor, who genuinely seems to care and take the time required, to establish the correct course of action. A soft and caring personality, great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and made a couple of great suggestions for natural supplements, as opposed to just writing out a script and ushering me out of the door. Have recommended him to a family member, who isn’t happy with her current doctor!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I am a new patient of Dr Deen. At the risk of being accused of exaggerating, he truly saved my life when without hesitation he referred me to a specialist with what turned out to be a life threatening condition that my old family doctor had ignored for years. Thank you Dr Deen.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Doctor Deen is very caring, experienced and soft spoken person . He takes time to disscuss all my issues.I saw him when i was going through a very difficult time in my life. Besides my health issues, his words encouraged me to deal with issues in my life. He is one of the best family physicians in milton. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

He seems ok but needs to work on his people skill.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I have had Dr. Deen as my family doctor for many years now. He is very compassionate and caring doctor who actually listens to you. His treatment and care helped me get through a worst health crisis of my life. THANK YOU DR. DEEN!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

An average Doctor who never follow up with patient. Look for someone else as family Doctor. For flu and cough he is ok.

Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Hurara Deen's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients