Humaira Quraishi, Nd, Ms (Naturopathic And Nutritionist)

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Humaira Quraishi, Nd, Ms (Naturopathic And Nutritionist)

Dr Quraishi will take the time to explain what you will be doing in respects to your current health challenge. She is a very kind doctor and her knowledge and application of nutrition will improve your quality of life in all aspects. She not only works with your condition, but also makes sure you are ready to make the changes. You will not regret your choice to consult and see Dr Quraishi. Dr Palacios from New Haven, CT

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

my family and I have been seeing this doctor for the past several years and she has helped us with many health issues. She's extremely knowledgeable in treating the body as a whole rather than just the symptoms and explains everything in great detail I highly recommend seeing her for any health issues a nutritional consultation. AB.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

The radiologist asked me today what cream I'm using on my skin because it looks so good after 4 weeks of radiation. I told him - nothing! I'm using faith in God and the human body's ability to heal, and the dietary supplements from my doctor, The nurse asked me what I've been doing so I told her about eating whole plant foods with fiber to keep glycemic levels down and cutting out sugar/carbs because cancer loves sugar, per the advice of my naturopath and using supplements. She was being polite but I could tell by the lack of recognition in her eyes she didn't know what I was talking about! I left the appointment thinking I just told a doctor and nurse "what's what"! Thank you Dr for the amazing results - you have educated me and guided me in the right direction.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I’ve been seeing different specialists for over 5 years trying to find out why I felt so horrible on a daily basis. Years of tests and $50 copays and nothing... In 30 minutes the doctor diagnosed a wheat allergy and I’m on way way to feeling whole again. Fantastic doctor, very personable and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Worth every penny!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Humaira for IBD because I lost all hope in conventional treatment. Dr. Humaira is caring, very knowledgeable about the condition and very thorough with reviewing and implementing a recommendation plan. It's been three months and my symptoms have improved dramatically. I highly recommend her if you have IBD, IBS or any other condition. - Hifza K

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I was feeling so sick and I needed help to keep going because I wanted to be present for my family. I went to see a naturopathic doctor for the first time but I was very apprehensive since I knew nothing about naturopathic medicine. I met with Dr. Humaira Quraishi and she made me feel comfortable right away because she was so personable. Dr. Quraishi helped and guided me on my journey to health and I could not have asked for a better doctor. Everyone needs a doctor just like her. -Daphne D.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Humaira Quraishi, Nd, Ms (Naturopathic And Nutritionist)'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Humaira received her Bachelor's Degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry at Fairleigh Dickinson University in 2013. She went on to earn her Naturopathic Medical degree and Nutrition Masters degree from College of Naturopathic Medicine and the Nutrition Institute at University of Bridgeport. During her time in Bridgeport, Dr. Humaira had the opportunity to intern at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Philadelphia and worked with many Naturopathic Physicians in the fields of Kidney Disease, Food Allergy, Gastroenterology, and General Health. Dr. Humaira is part of both the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and New Jersey Association of Naturopathic Physicians. Join Dr. Humaira in your journey to the optimal health you have always wished for.

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi

• University of Bridgeport (Grad. 2017)

• Gastritis
  • Prediabetes
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Food Allergy
  • Celiac disease
  • Gas and gas pains
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Lyme disease
  • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
  • Asthma
  • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Acne
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Menopause