Dr. Huma Rohan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Huma Rohan

Very happy with service, was early for appointment but still waited for 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I can't say enough great things about Dr Rohan! She is extremely gentle and caring. I definitely hate the dentist less now that I see her.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Wow.. like everyone else I hate going to the dentist.. she actually came to my place of employment to do some business.. I asked her about a tooth issue that I was having.. she told me to go see her immediately after work as where the infection I had was located it could have entered my sinus cavity and then my brain.. she took xrays.. explained what was going on.. booked me in for an extraction and was willing to come in on her time off if need be.. went back for my next appointment, she was caring and kind.. explained what she was doing and was more concerned about if I was feeling any pain than I was! Her staff are just as warm and loving! After the procedure she explained how to treat the incision and cautioned me as to what could happen if I don’t .. prior to this I didn’t know what “dry socket “ was much less was causes it! Pain free today! Thank you Dr!! Highly recommend her.. all the staff there are great and make you feel so welcome.. not your “typical “ dental office!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Can't say enough great things about Dr. Rohan. I am the biggest chicken when it comes to the dentist, and had to go to the dentist after years away. Dr. Rohan gave me no judgement and always is pleased to see me and down to earth. She also doesn't try to push you into treatment you don't want: gives you the facts and lets you choose. She listens and is ready to reassure and answer questions. The whole staff at Polo Park dental is great.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. Rohan for about 3 years. I love her and really all the staff at Polo Park Dental are wonderful. I moved to the other side of the city and will drive as far as necessary to stay at this great clinic. Dr. Rohan is so respectful and the hygienists are all very gentle while cleaning.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Honestly so happy I made the decision to start seeing Dr. Rohan. She is super nice, gentle, takes the time to talk to you and explain things to you as well as ask you questions. I am blown away by this clinic. The staff at front are so sweet, and my Hygienist was super gentle and amazingly kind and thoughtful! I would recommend this clinic and Dr. Rohan to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Rohan is awesome! She's always very patient, even though I am a very anxious person. I have never had a negative experience with Dr. Rohan.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

A very nice and professional dentist. Gave me a very thorough examination. I was very happy with her services. 10/10.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

The best doctor at Polo Park! She rocks ! Beautiful heart and intelligent woman. Love her so much!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Went to Dr Rohan to get my wisdom teeth pulled. I was a bit scared as I had never had teeth removed and had heard horror stories about dentists yanking with pliers to get teeth out. Thankfully when I got there I was met by a very kind dentist who went over what she was going to do, explaining things in full. She then froze me and made sure that it had taken effect so I wouldn't feel anything. When the time came to start pulling the teeth it was very quick and painless. Even when the sounds coming from my teeth were kind of horrifying, she was quick to assure me that everything was going fine and calm my fears. Overall it was a great experience and way faster than I expected it was going to be. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Huma Rohan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients