Ratings for Dr. Howard Granger

I have had Dr granger as my psychiatrist since 2010 .he was the only person who helped me when i was in bad pain from sim shoulder surgery. NO or little sleep for weeks led me to having a break down. This man was the only person to control my pain. Not even the surgeon controlled my pain.i still see Dr granger and for me he has always listened and helped me. He runs late due to taking the time with patients if they need it. I hold high respect for doc granger.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

He’s a horrible, disgraceful individual. Dr Granger is a hateful, homophobic, anti-Islamic bigot. Be careful with this man.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

If it were not for Howard I'm sure I would be dead and buried. I met him during a time of incredible instability and major depression in my life. I was at such a low I barely spoke a single word, due to my lack of care for what was going on around me, I just wanted to die (luckily for me, my mother was able to speak for me). His willingness to adapt and overall just be a genuine and upfront human being with me changed my life. He got me on the right path regarding medication, outlook, and got me to see the right psychologist (which I so desperately needed). These negative reviews are a disgusting attack at who Dr Granger is and obviously are gravely mistaken on his practice. My name is Mitchell, and thank you, Dr. Granger, if you ever see this.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

People, do NOT trust This Man (Dr?) with your wellbeing or recovery. Trust my comments here, I have been there and still have nightmares. My family can also give you the same unsavoury review of this particular person. Please heed my warning if you value your life and require medical assistance to recover from any illness. Keep searching for someone you trust, not entrust your life with this self obsessed person, whom should be under investigation and medical license eternally suspended. My love and best wishes to you all, you know you are not alone, as I am always there for you! Love Forever, Elle.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Granger cares more about Spock than he does his patient. He may have helped others but all he did was make me feel stupid for sharing my thoughts and feelings. Maybe if he researched the side effects of the drugs he prescribes he can answer and better resolve issues confronting his patient. Whats more there was no follow up with his patient who was obviously upset with the outcome of a session this proves he doesn't really care but more interested in himself. I will never trust again because of Dr Granger.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Excellent psychiatrist; insightful perspective, and compassionate. He is usally running late so bring a book for the waiting room but he's always apologetic and tentiative once the session begins.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Incredible Doctor. No more words to express what a great man he is, humble, patient, understanding, kind, resourceful, full of knowledge and experience. So greatful to have had him as my doctor. I highly recommend anyone dealing with ADD and benzodiazepines or other substance dependency. Rating him at minimum up to 10-30 psychiatrists in Brisbane.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr Granger changed my life! After seeing him for the past few years he hasn't given me a official diagnosis (probably making sure its right), But the results speak for themselves. years and years of being consumed by a darkness and an inability to control my emotions. Turning to heavy drinking, gambling and emotional abuse dirrected at my girlfriend. My sickness had taken everything from me and I was on the brink of loosing my house, my partner of 10 years amd committing suicide. With howards support i have turned my life around and My partner and I are about to start a family. I often tear up because of the change this man made in my life. Strongly recommended.. especially for young men from 18-30

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016