Ratings for Holistic Integrative Naturopath

I started thyroid medications on the direction of my family doctor. It helped but I still didn't feel 100 percent. I wanted to try a naturopath and I choose Dr. Robert. I would say I got back to feeling 100% myself after all these thyroid issues. I needed some other nutrients besides the meds to help my thyroid and it's working. I feel good again. If you want to visit a naturopath call Dr. Robert.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Great experience, would definitely go back for my issues I was having.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I tried everything to control my drinking. Robert's hypnotherapy was the only thing that worked. Amazing stuff. Visit his website http://www.drrobertg.com

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

my family and I have been seeing this doctor for the past several years and he has helped us with many health issues. He's extremely knowledgeable in treating the body as a whole rather than just the symptoms and explains everything in great detail I highly recommend seeing him for any health issues a nutritional consultation. AB.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I lost so much weight with this guy's help! My wife did too, we both have so much more energy and now can even go on hikes and stuff we haven't done for years because we just had no energy. I recommend him to all my friends, colleague and clients. Very reasonable prices too!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

One of the only useful doctors I've encountered in my journey toward wellness and I've been through a veritable carousel of medical practitioners, so I think I can say that with some certainty. He took the time to really show he cared about my issues, and didn't just write me off with a random prescription and a pat on the back. He's always there to answer questions that come up, just a top-notch professional in the field and one I feel very confident in.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I wanted to let everyone know about my visits with Dr. Robert. He took some time to understand my issues and his stuff works. I am on a better path and haven't felt this good in a long time. Thanks Dr. Robert and see you in a few months!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

He helped me feel so much better and get my sleep schedule back on track with the hypnotic suggestions. Very friendly and knowledgeable as well. I've been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Great help with my insomnia!Fantastic service, always easy to schedule and very helpful with his advice. Also took my kids for seasonal colds, he helped boost their immunity and they've been doing a lot better this flu season.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

He's been such a consistent help to me with my IBS. My type alternates between constipation and diarrhea and it was making every time I visited the bathroom an absolute nightmare. His supplements really calmed down my anxiety which was exacerbating my symptoms, I've been feeling much improvement in my symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Holistic Integrative Naturopath's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients