Ratings for Dr. Hoda Motazedi

Doctor Motazedi is an outstanding Chiropractor. She is one of kindest, most compassionate health care practitioners I have ever gone to for treatment. She has treated me with the highest professional standards of care and takes the time to explain and demonstrate what she is doing. I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My wife and I were referred to Dr. Motazedi through our close friend, who's a patient of hers, and we're pleased to say that she did an amazing job with our treatment. Attentive and caring doctor. She called to check in with us following our treatment and made us feel extremely well taken care of throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I've been treasured by Dr. Motazedi several times and I couldn't be happier with her. She now only knows her trade, she's also extremely caring and helpful, and always willing to answer all of my questions with dedication and patience. She's very professional, and makes me feel a lot better after each session. If you're looking for an experienced and caring chiropractor, look no further, I'd recommend Dr. Motazedi I'm a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have visited Dr. Motazedi numerous times and continue to do so, she is extremely caring, professional and courteous Doctor, she is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure that you understand your rehabilitation process and that you go through the it with ease. I highly recommend her to anyone else who needs a doctor who will actually care for you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Motazedi is a caring, knowledgeable and professional chiropractor who I will recommend to anyone who is seeking professional treatment. I have seen her for my back pain that I was dealing with for a while. she patiently and accurately did a thorough assessment and gave knowledgeable information about my problem and the procedure she will take to treat it. she gave great care and treated my problem and I cannot be happier with the result. I would definitely recommend Dr. Motazedi.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

A consummate professional. Dr. Motazedi treated my husband and I and we're both grateful for the care and attention we received during the course of our treatment. Thanks Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I've known Dr.Motazedi and have seeker treatment from her and couldn't been any happier by the results of the treatmen, as a Dr she is extremely caring, understanding, she would make sure to explain every procedure to you so that you're well aware which I think is very important to a patient. I would definitely recommend her to anyone seeking a professional and caring Dr who will do a great assessment of your problem and treat you accordingly to your problem.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I have always been Dr. Motazedi's patient and there isn't a single negative thing that I can say about her. have always found the doctor very helpful, and professional. Have found her practice very helpful, and she is very professional. She has been my Chiroprctor for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Read an unfavourable comment and thought I should write and throw my voice into the mix. I was treated by Dr. Motazedi for a couple of months and due to a chronic back pain-- pain for which I had sought many different treatments and seen many doctors-- and she was able to help me get rid off the pain for good. She's a very knowledgable and a very caring doctor and I recommend her to anyone who's in search of an outstanding chiropractor. Furthermore, I'd be wary of any feedback that drags someone's looks into their comment and launches scathing attacks. Make an appointment and see for yourself. Thank you doc!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Motazedi is great! She is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated also not to forget to mention that she has a wonderful. She has always provided the absolute best care, advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is broad and takes the time to be caring then Dr. Motazedi is someone you should consider visiting.

Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Hoda Motazedi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hoda Motazedi graduated from York University in 2004 having obtained an honors bachelor degree in Biology. She then went on to further her education by studying Nuclear Science and Radiation at University of Ontario Institute of Technology. Years of active involvement in patient care at the Diabetic Wound Care Centre at North York General Hospital gave her the necessary tools to guide patients in developing self-management skills as well as encouraging them to improve their health status and quality of life. This experience coupled with her desire to understand the pain a patient undergoes in their struggle to acquire a healthy mind, body and soul became a source of motivation for her to pursue Chiropractic Medicine. She graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2014. Dr. Motazedi diagnosis and treats Neuro-musculoskeletal conditions using evidence based Chiropractic care with a wellness approach to help patients recover. Her treatments are tailored using a unique blend of options involving Chiropractic adjustments, Soft Tissue Therapy, Joint mobilization, Acupuncture, pain and healing modalities & personalized and progressive therapeutic exercises and rehab programs. She loves to educate her patients suffering from chronic pain and co-morbidities with lifestyle management and encouraging them to take an active role in their treatment to prevent future recurrences of pain and injury.

AHC