Ratings for Dr. Hlwelekazi Noludwe Bomela

Dre Bomela est professionnelle, courtoise et souriante. Elle est douce et calme auprès de mes enfants. Elle a toujours été de bon conseil et préventive dans ses examens. Elle est en apprentissage du français, donc il est plus facile de communiquer en anglais. Elle fait des consultations au Centre médical pour enfants de La salle. Je dois avouer que la clinique est "maganée", mais sinon j'y trouve mon compte.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

The reception has the worst attitude we've ever experienced. She has mixed up our sons documents with another patient's, she has also scared my wife with inaccurate weight data and the tracking curve. Lastly she has cancelled on two appointments both were progress check ups. At this point we are desperately seeking a professional doctor who knows what they are doing and will provide us with what we need from a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Bomela is my son's paediatrician, and we are looking for a new one. She is horrible. She makes comments every time about my son being small, and encouraged me to force feed him more ounces than he drinks. She gave me a hard time about not breastfeeding, after I tried for 2 wks, and I wasn't producing any. I went to see her when my son had a cold and was throwing up. She sent us to the Children's... to get 2 tests, we sat in the ER for 5 hours. The doctor that saw us asked if she was a paediatrician, and why did she sent us here, and the tests were unnecessary. He said he would be sending her a letter back. She makes little comments here and there, but definitely on the look out for someone more competent than her! If you get her at the clinic, as she is the one taking on new patients, pass, and try and find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Je n'ai vraiment pas de recommandation à faire suite à la consultation de ma fille de un an à la clinique de sans rendez-vous. Ce fut pénible et très peu aidant. Elle est vraiment difficile à comprendre et ce, tant en français qu'en anglais. Aussi, j'ai dû insister sur plusieurs points pour qu'elle fasse un examen complet On ne se comprenait pas!l

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Je consulte avec mon garcon qui a une douleur au bras suite a une chute. Elle l'examine maximum 1 minute pour nous dire qu'il n'a rien du tout.. qu'il est un bon acteur et que c'est da la manipulation. J'insiste pour qu'elle l'examine d'avantage et/ou radiographie, elle refuse. Elle m'assure que mon garcon n'a aucun problème au bras. 2 jours plus tard je décide de consulter a l'urgence car mon garcon a toujours la meme douleur.. résulat: FRACTURE! mon garcon a souffert inutilement et il s'est fait traiter de ''menteur''. Je ne recommande pas ce docteur a PERSONNE! Ma déception est indescriptible! Une plainte a été déposée!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Bomela is a wonderful doctor. We are very impressed as she gives you the most possible time that she could with her busy schedule. I would recommend her to anyone! She is very helpful and does take the time to respond to your questions and concerns. As far as her not being comprehensive vocally there was absolutely no problem and we ARE NOT RACISTS!.... We lucked out with this doctor.... The staff is.... "Fantastic" and very "Patient" and are "NOT RUDE" which is important within the establishment. Unfortunately there are certain parents that do provoke and create a scene in the waiting room that I happened to witness today. Hey these ladies work hard and "Do Not Deserve To Be Treated Like That"!... I almost called the police myself on this lady!.... I'm certain that their Doctor's do not know what they go through!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Bomela is the doctor of both our children and she is wonderful. She is always in a good mood and always takes the time to answers all our questions. She is very good with kids.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Terrible doctor. Me and my wife are really not impressed. - Hard to understand - Not clear at all - Rude - She gave us a hard time on our first appointment because we did not have a referral. - She seemed to completely ignore our concerns towards our newborn and brushed them off is if we are idiots. - During our first visit she mentioned our newborn had a little ''tongue tie'' but since we were not having much difficulty with feeding she did not say anything more. - During our second visit we mentioned that we were beginning to have more difficulty with feeding and she then said that our newborn had severe ''tongue tie'' and that we needed to get it cut asap. We then asked her why she did not recommend we get it done during our first visit and she denied ever even mentioning it.... She then proceeded to go on and on about all the different ways and people we could go see to resolve the issue to finally send my wife to the clsc for them to refer us to a doctor who can help us with this. We then waited a full hour at the clsc not counting the time to drive there for a nurse to simply give us the childrens hospital phone number and tell us to make an appointment.... NOT IMPRESSED. So we call the hospital to make an appointment and they say that we need a referral from our doctor.... NOT IMPRESSED considering the hard time she gave us for not having a referral during our first visit. So I call Dr.Bomela and tell her how un-impressed I am with her services and ask her to write us a referral that I can come pick up. We are now currently looking around for a new pediatrician. I would never waste my time bringing my child back to visit her has I would be afraid that she would not do a proper check up and miss something. I completely lost faith in her as a professional.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I was not at all impressed with this doctor's bedside manner. My 15 year-old son saw her in a sans rendez-vous slot for severe and recurrent panic attacks with an acute onset. She already had her mind made up prior to meeting with him that his problem was not appropriate for a sans rendez-vous appoinment (despite the fac t that the next appointment available to see his pediatrician was in a month's time) and therefore refused to evaluate the situation thoroughly. Her solution for him : breathe in a paper bag when it happens and everything will be okay. She had no respect for my opinion as a parent and was more interested in getting me to listen to her, than listening to me. I have 5 kids, ranging from 20 - 2, and I have never had such an unpleasant interaction with a physician ever. I rated her knowledge at a 2 despite my experience with her, because although it is evident that her knowledge in Mental Health is limited, she may be very good with other physical health issues. Good luck if you meet with her. As for the reception, I have always thought that the reception at the clinic for which this doctor works leaves something to be desired, but I was particularly disappointment with their service today when secretary proceeded to state very loudly, while weighing my son in the clinic waiting area (prior to our meeting with Dr, Bomela), that anxiety was not appropriate for sans rendez-vous. She said it a few times during our conversation and explaining that the doctor would not be able to do anything for us. She was so loud in fact that I had to ask her to lower her voice to respect my son's confidentiality.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Hlwelekazi Noludwe Bomela's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients