Ratings for Dr. Hicham Ibrahim

Very knowledgeable doctor. He is compassionate with great bedside manner. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

One of the worst doctor ever!!! Very cold and authoritative person !!! His computer matters more than anything else. Not even one single eye contact with his patient. Will definitely NOT recommend him !!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very Hyper and I believe he's more interested in money making than connecting and treating his patients...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

He is my favorite doctor...has good knowledge...and most importantly he is hot and se@y

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

An extremely knowledgeable, detail-oriented doctor. He is professional & thorough in his assessment. I would see him again for any future issues! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I've seen Dr. Ibrahim several times over the past two years and have never had to wait beyond my appointment time. Although he is computer oriented, he does listen and cleverly multi-tasks. Clinic was well organized and efficient. Very nice man, personable and nice demeanour.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I saw several doctors that couldn't figure out my issue until I saw him who finally was able to help me. I was extremely happy with his care and knowledge. Definitely cares about what you're saying and nothing at all to "beware" of, quite the opposite actually. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Awful guy. Never looks up from his computer and keeps typing. Goes off texting while pretending he is listening. Does not seem to care at all about what you are saying. Avoid him at all cost. Beware.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

This Doctor just does not care about his patients. He completely ignores them.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

On the whole, I would say Dr Ibrahim is the best doctor I have ever seen, period! He is caring an compassionate and really takes the time to understand the concerns of a patient. He is empathetic and will go out of his way for patients. I applaud him for his professional demeanour, I consider it a privilege to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Hicham Ibrahim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners