Ratings for Dr. Hicham Ibrahim

Staff are pleasant. Saw me on time. Very in depth diagnosis. Knows dermatology well! Has been a great help!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I actually cannot believe the good reviews! He clearly does not care for general medicine. He has told me as well that he will be leaving the practice to specialize in dermatology which I think will be good for him seeing that when it comes to chronically ill patients he has no clue nor does he care to get one instead he stares at his screen not even making eye contact and is quick to dismiss what your telling him. The clinic itself is lovely but I would be very fearful this doctor through disinterest could put someone's life in danger. I am looking forward to getting a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Saw Dr. Ibrahim for acne, and also for a recently developed skin rash over the past few weeks. Yes, he did spend most of his time looking at his computer screen, but he was definitely listening to everything I said, and was very kind and reassuring throughout the appointment. He made me feel listened to, and respected, whereas other Dr's I've seen for my acne have been rude and dismissive because my acne "isn't that severe"... Overall, Dr. Ibrahim was a great Dr to see, and I will definitely be following up with him in the future.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor. He is compassionate with great bedside manner. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

One of the worst doctor ever!!! Very cold and authoritative person !!! His computer matters more than anything else. Not even one single eye contact with his patient. Will definitely NOT recommend him !!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very Hyper and I believe he's more interested in money making than connecting and treating his patients...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

He is my favorite doctor...has good knowledge...and most importantly he is hot and se@y

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

An extremely knowledgeable, detail-oriented doctor. He is professional & thorough in his assessment. I would see him again for any future issues! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I've seen Dr. Ibrahim several times over the past two years and have never had to wait beyond my appointment time. Although he is computer oriented, he does listen and cleverly multi-tasks. Clinic was well organized and efficient. Very nice man, personable and nice demeanour.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I saw several doctors that couldn't figure out my issue until I saw him who finally was able to help me. I was extremely happy with his care and knowledge. Definitely cares about what you're saying and nothing at all to "beware" of, quite the opposite actually. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Hicham Ibrahim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet