Ratings for Dr. Hicham Ibrahim

This Physician is sorely lacking in people skills. He doesn’t make conversation or eye contact. He shows you his back while he asks questions and types away on his computer. He’ll completely disengaged and take the patient care out of patient care. Find another Dr. if you can.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Ibrahim was great. Couldn't ask for a more caring doctor. Took the time to listen to my concerns and dealt with them all in one visit.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Horribly condescending person. Does not care about you or your condition and is incredibly rude at the same time. Why work in a field you have no interest in... Saw him for acne problems (that were subsiding by the time I could see him) and although I was clearing up and the issue was going away on its own, I wanted to understand what could have caused it and how to avoid it in the future. Ibrahim ignored my acne improvements and tried to prescribe Accutane, a seriously strong medicine that affects so much more than the acne on your face and answered all of my questions by making a clueless face and shrugging his shoulders. I was able to meet other specialists after him and they were quick to mention his incompetence as this medication is extreme overkill and would've caused more problems. I would rather wait to see another doctor then having another meeting with Ibrahim. Not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Staff are pleasant. Saw me on time. Very in depth diagnosis. Knows dermatology well! Has been a great help!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I actually cannot believe the good reviews! He clearly does not care for general medicine. He has told me as well that he will be leaving the practice to specialize in dermatology which I think will be good for him seeing that when it comes to chronically ill patients he has no clue nor does he care to get one instead he stares at his screen not even making eye contact and is quick to dismiss what your telling him. The clinic itself is lovely but I would be very fearful this doctor through disinterest could put someone's life in danger. I am looking forward to getting a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Saw Dr. Ibrahim for acne, and also for a recently developed skin rash over the past few weeks. Yes, he did spend most of his time looking at his computer screen, but he was definitely listening to everything I said, and was very kind and reassuring throughout the appointment. He made me feel listened to, and respected, whereas other Dr's I've seen for my acne have been rude and dismissive because my acne "isn't that severe"... Overall, Dr. Ibrahim was a great Dr to see, and I will definitely be following up with him in the future.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor. He is compassionate with great bedside manner. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

One of the worst doctor ever!!! Very cold and authoritative person !!! His computer matters more than anything else. Not even one single eye contact with his patient. Will definitely NOT recommend him !!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very Hyper and I believe he's more interested in money making than connecting and treating his patients...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

An extremely knowledgeable, detail-oriented doctor. He is professional & thorough in his assessment. I would see him again for any future issues! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Hicham Ibrahim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients