Ratings for Dr. Henry Reis

Efficiency, from the moment you walk in the door. Professionalism, in the manner in which you are treated. Personable, as an individual, from start to completion. High tech, coupled with the foregoing, informs the client that he/she are in the most capable hands.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Reis is very professional and probably the best Dr. I have ever met! My husband and I feel so welcome and he thoroughly explained my eyes' conditions with terms that we understand. Staffs members were very helpful as well! Look forward for my next appointment with Dr. Reis.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Am loveth A student of Optometry At Abia state university uturu in Nigeria Optometry is wonderful needs help from an expert optometrist

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

My boyfriend and I found Dr. Henry Reis while searching for the best optometrist in Burnaby. His name came on top of the list. Then we searched for the best in Canada, his name once again was the top one. Then just for giggles we searched for top optometrist in the World. He's also number one there! So we had to wait 2 months to get an appointment with Dr. Reis and boy oh boy we're happy we did. I have dry eyes and have tried what I thought was everything. It turns out that I had not tried a variety of other treatment options and, for the first time in years, I can say that my eyes don't feel dry. I had to come back to this platform and leave a review. My doctor is definitely the best in the world for me!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Reis is a delight.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Dr. Henry Reis has been my eye doctor since 2014. He's the absolute best doctor in BC, period. From his friendly staff to the latest gadgets, to his pleasant and caring demeanour, I couldn't recommend him more. The only issue is that he's booking so far ahead his staff keeps pushing his long time patients to see the other doctor at the clinic. Maybe it's time to take a break from accepting new patients? 😉

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr Reis is a very knowledgeable doctor, and my family trusts him and his team completely.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

My visit was a very positive experience, Dr Reis is knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

State-of-the-art equipment and a very clean and beautiful office. Staff are very personable and professional. Dr Reis is extremely knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything in detail. Thank you so much to Dr Reis and his staff for making the experience so excellent!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

This is the best eye doctor I have ever seen. I would recommend him to all my friends. His whole team also delivers the best service as promised.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Henry Reis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English