Dr. Henry Reis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Henry Reis

The atmosphere is welcoming and comfortable. The staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and congenial. The office is attractive , comfortable, clean, well equipped and organized. . Dr. Reis is the BEST. One cannot but be impressed by Dr. Reis' broad knowledge base ,professional & interpersonal skills. He utilizes up to date state of the art equipment which is most helpful to a patient's comfort and ability to obtain immediate, clear, concise information as to the health state of the eye. I feel very fortunate in being a patient at this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr Reis loves his job and is very knowledgeable. My mom is 94 and he was able to prescribe new glasses and care that have made her life a little easier. I go to him, too, even though I don’t live here. Thanks, Dr Reis!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I am very impressed by the high standard of expertise and attention to detail. Dr. Henry Reis is knowledgeable​ and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Reis is amazing and very thorough. His knowledge, care and professionalism is so appreciated and he truly loves what he does. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Reis. My experience with him was perfectly aligned with the 5-star reviews here and on Google. I have already recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I definitely recommend Dr. Reis! Really modern equipment, intake form was on a tablet, and I saw my eye in 3D, very cool! They also do direct billing with extended health, which is very convenient.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Reis is by far the best Optometrist in Canada. My family and I have been going to have our eyes cared by Dr Reis and former Dr Seibold S. His team is kind and knowledgeable Graig and Lisa are the best Techs.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Henry Reis and his staff are without a doubt the best medical type service provider I ever had since i moved to BC. Amazing interaction. very polite and professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Reis is such an amazing knowledgeable and caring eye specialist who strives for perfection with your eye care.He takes the time to diagnose and explain any eye problems you have and also “listens” to the patients concerns. His state of the art diagnostic testing equipment exceeds many optometrist’s offices. I feel so lucky to have found him and trust him totally with my eye care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about this eye specialist doctor. He is warmly friendly, very explanatory about your eyes condition, does thorough examinations and has deep concern about getting the right prescription for you to see well.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Henry Reis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English