Ratings for Dr. Henry Reis

Dr. Reis is amazing and very thorough. His knowledge, care and professionalism is so appreciated and he truly loves what he does. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Reis. My experience with him was perfectly aligned with the 5-star reviews here and on Google. I have already recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I definitely recommend Dr. Reis! Really modern equipment, intake form was on a tablet, and I saw my eye in 3D, very cool! They also do direct billing with extended health, which is very convenient.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Reis is by far the best Optometrist in Canada. My family and I have been going to have our eyes cared by Dr Reis and former Dr Seibold S. His team is kind and knowledgeable Graig and Lisa are the best Techs.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Henry Reis and his staff are without a doubt the best medical type service provider I ever had since i moved to BC. Amazing interaction. very polite and professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Reis is such an amazing knowledgeable and caring eye specialist who strives for perfection with your eye care.He takes the time to diagnose and explain any eye problems you have and also “listens” to the patients concerns. His state of the art diagnostic testing equipment exceeds many optometrist’s offices. I feel so lucky to have found him and trust him totally with my eye care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about this eye specialist doctor. He is warmly friendly, very explanatory about your eyes condition, does thorough examinations and has deep concern about getting the right prescription for you to see well.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Reis does the most thorough exam I've ever had. The results of the state-of-the-art testing were all explained thoroughly and I came away with a clear understanding of my eye health.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Reis is knowledgable and very thorough. He's truly amazing at what he does. You can tell that he loves his work and his patients because he treats them with the best care possible.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Reis and his staff were friendly helpful and knowledgeable. They have cool state of the art equipment to assist in diagnosing your eyes. I have recommended Dr Reis to my collegues and my spouse. He is like a very knowledgeable eye doctor, you will really like him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Henry Reis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English