Dr. Henry Candelaria

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Henry Candelaria

I feel very comfortable and trust Dr Candelaria with any type of procedures

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

I first saw Henry in 2006 and he was able to address and treat my issues effectively. I’ve had some different issues arise recently and Dr. Candelaria was the first person that came to mind: his knowledge, approach and personality ensure a positive and highly effective clinical experience... after a comprehensive assessment and just a few visits I’m in far less pain and able to function in a manner I hadn’t for some time. Never rushed, Henry is disarming, thoughtful and very attentive. I can’t give a higher recommendation!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I had great results with working with Dr Henry. I would highly recommend him as a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

A true professional. Highly skilled, emotionally intelligent and genuinely caring. Dr. Candelaria is truly talented!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr. Candelaria is not only very knowledgeable, he takes a holistic approach to healing. He genuinely listens to and cares about his patients. He is also gifted with identifying and treating uncommon injuries! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Was probably the best experience I have ever had with a doctor. Dr, Candelaria was amazing. He was thorough, personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Henry is highly knowledgeable and very kind. He does everything he can to help you heal and get rid of pain. I fully trust him and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Once I was recommended to Dr Candelaria, I continued to see him for different issues. He is extremely knowledgeable and cares about his patients. I found his method very enlightening as he looks at your overall health and how you can heal. I would definitely recommend Dr Candelaria!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Excellent work, very knowledgeable and personalable

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

I highly, recommend Dr. Candelaria. He is knowledgeable dedicated professional who is all about results.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Dr. Henry Candelaria's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients