Ratings for Dr. Hendrik Van Jaarsveldt

I met Dr Jaarsveldt for the first time today. My son is his patient. I immediately felt as though he was engaged and looking out for my sons best interest. He is very professional yet very personable. He's confident and secure in his knowledge and recommendations. I believe we are in very good hands with Dr Van Jaarsveldt.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Jaarsveldt was great, he is very knowledgeable and professional. Addressed the issue after carefully examining the patient. One thing i didn't care for was how very serious he is.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Jaarsveld was very good at explaining the results of an MRI of a shoulder injury, and describing the therapy to help maintain the mobility of the rotator. I have found it helpful to understand the required therapy.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I met Dr. Hendrik van Jaarsveldt for the first time regarding my knee. He was very thorough and explained everything to me well. Hes smart and interested in finding solutions for your injury. I felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I am very happy to have found Dr Van Jaarsveldt. Since my first meeting with him he has been very patient with me and has taken the time at very appointment to explain my progress and what to continue expecting. When I broke my humerus bone I was very scared, but with his treatment I am very confident that the end result will be great. It has been a long process and we still have a long way to go but I am glad to have him as my doctor throughout my journey. Very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. I was very pleased with the explanations, treatment and care afforded me. Under the circumstances (injury) it was a welcome and calming. Very positive!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Today was my first visit with Dr. van Jaarsveldt in regards to a shoulder injury I suffered this past weekend. I found the Dr. to be very thorough in his investigation of what happened to my shoulder and what was done at the ER. He explained everything in detail to me about what we could expect as far as recovery for my shoulder, but he wanted to investigate more of what tissue & tendon damage was done. I find the man very thorough and competent. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. van Jaarsveldt me out with my left knee injure, showing me the way to improve and putting time to get better. The only bad thing is not having visited him before.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. van Jaarsveldt was very thorough in his examination of my growing and very athletic son's knee pain. We had a high level of confidence in his knowledge and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Van Jaarsveldt gets to the point and has helped me with my knee problem, he takes the time and explains things. I went back to him a few times.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Hendrik Van Jaarsveldt's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company