Ratings for Dr. Hendrik Faul

Dr Faul is amazing. He is knowledgeable and his bedside manner is second to none. He should teach his fellow drs in the ER and the nurses he works around him how they can improve ones time in the ER. Thank you Dr Faul thank you for being so great.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

I cant say enough good things about Dr. Faul and his staff. Im beyond grateful for the treatment I received in the ER. He's knowledgeable, calm and well mannered. I've been struggling with bouts of severe abdominal pain for the past year and within a day they were able to run every test possible to diagnose the issue. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Excellent doctor! Very knowledgeable, warm and caring. During my recent experience with gram negative sepsis and my many ER visits, this doctor’s treatment was exceptional. He also knew how frightened I was and gave me the support I needed. I wish he could be my family doctor. Thank you Dr. Hendri

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Excellent Physician! I think the previous rating on this profile was of a different physician, probably got names mixed up, but send your claim to the CPSA so that they can sort it out.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Saved not only my life but also my soul!I am forever grateful!Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

He is a very accommodating and an excellent exceptional Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Very helpful wish all ER Dr's are just like Dr Faul .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

First time in emergency in a few years, the care was exceptional, Dr Faul was the best ever. I was very pleased with the doctor and all the staff. Caring and friendly!! thank you all.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Hendrik Faul's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients