Ratings for Dr. Heather Hoff

I had the most pleasant experience with everyone here at HFI in Pearland. Dr. Hoff was so sweet and understanding to my specific situation, she was able to make me feel at ease the whole time. She answered any random questions I had through the process and made the whole thing feel a lot less overwhelming. The nurses here were very sweet and very very prompt in their responses to questions, medicine questions and through the whole process. The front office ladies were warm wand welcoming and were able to accommodate my schedule. The whole staff was able to make this scary experience so much better, and I could not recommend them enough.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

This process can be confusing and frustrating but the staff did their best to keep communication open and clear. There were times of frustration, mostly with the financial side as it seemed there was a turnover or change in staff there which made it hard to get consistent answers. Overall, being able to see Dr. Hoff each time by following her to the different locations proved vital in both the success of this process and my comfort level, I am so grateful I was given that option. The staff was on point with calling me regarding results and instructions for next steps, and very good at answering any questions I had. This all led to a successful IVF cycle!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Dr. Hoff, Rene, Ashley, Hailey and Tasha are the absolute best! They have become a part of my family. We drive a long way to see them and do not want to use any other location because nothing or no one can compare to their care service.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Dr. Hoff is fantastic. She is smart, informative and has one of the best bed-side manners I have ever experienced. I always know exactly what is going on and what to expect.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

After visiting another fertility specialist I visited Dr. Hoff in the Pearland office. She is a very optimistic and caring. One of the first things I liked about Dr. Hoff is that she is very thorough and takes the time to answer all your questions. One of Dr. Hoff's nurses Rene was very helpful in helping us with contact and dealing with the insurance. She told us what they would need and took the time out to help us communicate with them. The staff all around are very encouraging and helpful which in my opinion is what we need when dealing with fertility issues.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

I truly appreciate the staff at Katy-HFI . The nurses have always been willing to answer any and all my questions. One of my favorite parts is that Dr.Hoff was the one to call and deliver the news we were pregnant, that is something I feel is very special!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

I loved doctor Hoff she is an excellent doctor. One of the biggest things that i loved about Doctor Hoff was that she always caught everything before hand and was willing to answer any questions as needed her nurses were also helpful as well. I would recommend that if someone was looking for a really good fertility HFI is the best place to go to.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

I had a great experience. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Every time I emailed or called, no matter how insignificant my questions were, they always responded in a timely and informative fashion. Dr. Hoff provided a great experience as well. She was very patience, and personalized my care and I felt like she was really concerned with how I was feeling throughout the process.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

I am very pleased with all the care, compassion and understanding that i have experienced during my treatment here in HFI. I am particularly thankful for all the preliminary studies made before starting an insemination procedure. I believe that all this attention to detail is the main reason for me becoming pregnant.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Everyone is very knowledgeable and kind. My calls and emails are promptly answered and I always feel informed. You will not find better care anywhere else. Dr.Hoff and her staff have been the bright light in a journey that is full of ups and downs.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. Heather Hoff's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients