Dr. Hayley Owens

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hayley Owens

I felt like her head was somewhere else during my appointment. The conversation was really disconnected. I learned absolutely nothing. She really pushed follow up- I don't think so! Not a good expenditure. The clinic is lovely though and so are the staff.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I saw Dr Owens recently to help with adrenal burnout and my ongoing depression/anxiety. She was extremely empathetic and I instantly felt her compassion while I explained my health concerns and challenges. She suggested some self care techniques that I now use daily, we looked at my diet, lifestyle and she put together a supplement plan for me. I am now feeling more present, and happier than I have in many years. With that now under control, Dr Owens is helping me with my hormones. She has been extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I have since recommended her to friends and family who have had similar experiences. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I've seen Dr. Owens a few times. She has supported me since and my health has improved a lot since I first saw her. My thyroid levels were very high, I had very low energy, a hormonal imbalance and had been diagnosed with a very low egg count. In our first appointment she reviewed all my lab work, requested a few tests to be done based on my symptoms and she clearly explained how and why these tests would help me to understand my body. She offered me a lot of treatment options based on the results. She has been very kind and empathetic with me. With her help, hard work and knowledge, my hormone levels were vastly improved after a few months. I also suffer from chronic pain which I am managing much better thanks to her. She has contacted and referred me to doctors and a chiropractor without me asking, which shows how much she cares. She invested her time on me and she has helped me get better. She is the kind of person that I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Hayley to help me prepare my body for conception. My experience with her was very positive, she was very knowledgeable and asked to have a full assessment of my hormones and any deficiencies I might have in addition to helping me cleanse my gut and address some hormonal imbalances I had. I appreciated being consulted by her because not only was she knowledgable but I also got educated more about my body and I felt very comfortable in asking all my questions and concerns. Her warm and loving approach was extremely helpful in this process as she made ultimate space for my emotional and mental wellbeing because they both no doubt affect fully the wellbeing of the physical body. I recommend every person who wants to make serious changes and take charge of their own health and/or fertility to see Dr. Hayley.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Owens to respond to my request for a Glutathione treatment for COPD. It was late in the afternoon and she had a cancellation which I was able to fill. She was very thorough with her initial intake and took time to understand my condition. The Dr. knew what I was referring to and was able to help me obtain the treatment apparatus and the glutathione. Although Dr. Owens had only met me for our initial visit and the glutathione treatment which I had initiated was too late for the advanced condition. a couple of weeks later I was admitted to hospital. Dr. Owens came to visit me there. I was touched with her bedside manner. Now that I am improving with the help of oxygen I will be attended by Dr. Owens regularly. I appreciate that she has time and a willingness to research and work with her patients to discover the correct course of action. She is easily accessed by email and responds very quickly. I would recommend Dr. Owens to anyone wishing to work with a Naturopath.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I found her rather standoffish and I learned nothing from my appointment that I didn't already know or couldn't have quickly googled myself. Not a good expenditure or use of my time. Will not return. The front desk staff is great, however.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

dr Owens was extremely offensive and presented to be a novice practitioner. She inadvertently shames you with her way of gathering information. When I answered her offensive questions she'd just stare at me and then respond. She was pushy and overall off putting. It wasn't a good fit but be aware that her bedside manner and empathy is lacking.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Owens' help was extraordinary, thanks to her my IBS is finally cured. Her knowledge and caring nature is what we need more of in our health system. .

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Owens gave me accupuncture to induce labour. She was knowlegable and caring. I ended up having a very short labour, only 4 hours!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Hayley Owens's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners