Dr. Pavlina P. Suchanova
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(167)

"I am very fortunate to have come across Dr Suchanova when I was getting 2nd opinions f..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Harshidaben Chaudhari

Excellent Doctor. Probably the best doctor in our Area. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Easy appointment booking, Less waiting time, Great Care, Thorough checkup, What else a patient need from a doctor? Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

The reviews were very accurate. Wonderful bedside manner and very thorough. I finally found a doctor that makes me feel like they actually care.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

First time here and it was wonderful. The entire staff was very nice, and extremely efficient. Dr. Harshidaben Chaudhari is lovely and asked me many questions in order to try to get to know not only my medical history, but me better personally as well. I really enjoyed the experience and I will be coming back.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Truly a compassionate and caring lady. Listened to me and didn’t judge me. Worked together for an effective treatment plan

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I have not been to a Doctor in some time. I was made to feel very comfortable. The staff was great ! Doctor Harshidaben took the time to make sure all the bases were covered. I liked that. I feel that with this Doctor, I can trust that I will receive the best care out there.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Harshidaben Chaudhari. The offices are brand new, clean, and they run on time. She is the first Doctor I have ever had that concentrated on wellness of the mind, body, and soul.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

She is one of the most humble and patient doctor i have ever met. She diagnose well along with that the way she explains the prescriptions and the problem is appreciable. Her way of examine the patient shows her experience.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Very quick, very personable. Would recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I have been seeing this doctor since 10 years from now. In Houston, doctors do not spend more than 5 minutes with you. However, Dr. Chaudhari spends good time with patients and listens carefully. No unnecessary test orders or anything. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Harshidaben Chaudhari's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English