Dr. Harbuksh Sekhon, Dmd, Msc

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harbuksh Sekhon, Dmd, Msc

We found Dr. Sekhon's office under an emergent situation years ago. My current dentist wouldn't see me when a crown that she had done abscessed, they were too busy... My husband started randomly calling dentists offices to see if anyone would be willing to take an me immediately and he had the good fortune of callingDr. Sekhon's office and talking to Gord. They heard what kind of pain I was experiencing and had me in right away, and immediately took care of my tooth. That was the beginning of our relationship with this office. Since that first emergent visit we have had 2 other "incidences" within our family. Our daughter was rear ended at a traffic light, her teeth were chipped slightly but her nose was broken. Again, immediate attention was given, and between Gord & Dr. Sekhon everything that would be needed for the car insurance claim was taken care of. Just in the last couple of months our University aged son fell on wet ground, landing on his face. He broke off 3 teeth....I emailed with Gord, and an appointment for 7am the next morning was set at midnight the night before! With this office you never feel uncertain as to whether they will be able to fit you in when unexpected things happen, we are so happy with the care we receive. The office has invested in really good technology and you know that you are receiving the best care at all times. From the time you walk in the door until you leave, you will feel comfortable and confident.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Absolutely satisfied and happy with Dr. Sekhon. He is comparable to a crystal clear. What you see is what get. With full honesty, he will directly identify your curent dental situation, explain in detailed and he will give you an immediate solution . In addition, you could feel the “TLC” from this guy, very nice person and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Got me in quickly when having pain, assessed and treated efficiently. Amazing with my toddlers, they love the dentist as much as I do!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

A few years back, Harbuksh did a complete dental overhaul for me. Everything turned out fantastic and it was well worth the cost to be able to smile without being self conscious. His state of the art offices combined with the high rate of professionalism are the best in the business. He has helped with my wife's dental concerns during after hours time at a moments notice as well. Definitely recommend Dr. Sekhon to anyone looking to upgrade or find a new dental establishment.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

After having spent 10 years avoiding the dentist, ( and considerably more before that, having a terrible experience as a child) I started looking for someone to ease my anxiety and allow me to actually have the oral care that I so desperately needed. That's where I found Dr. Sekhon and his staff. The moment I walked in the door I felt at ease. Everyone seemed genuinely interested in everything I had to say and took it all into account for my experiences that followed. I can't recommend this office enough. The staff is personable, knowledgeable, and welcoming. There wasn't a single second that I didn't feel like they were rushing me out or pushing things along. By far the best experiences I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

experience was great with Dr.Sekhon. And he is very knowledgeable and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Great guy, great dentist. Would highly recommend. Professional & caring service

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Was recommended by a friend and had a great experience with this office. Dr Sekhon was patient with me and my sensitive teeth. He spent time explaining the entire process in detail and was very thorough. Will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Every time I walk in the front doors I am greeted with a positive and relaxing environment. Dr. Sekhon and his staff are exceptional and go out of their way to make your experience a great one. I never have an issue getting my kids to go to the dentist and I like to think that that speaks volumes to how Dr. Sekhon and his staff treat them.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I don't like to go to the dentist so I avoid it at all costs, but when my broken tooth started causing my more pain then I could tolerate I followed my son's recommendation and called Dr Sekhon's office. The staff were very friendly and professional and Dr Sekhon had my tooth fixed in a short amount of time. I would recommend Dr Sekhon's clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Harbuksh Sekhon, Dmd, Msc's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Harbuksh Sekhon is a 2003 graduate of the University of Manitoba Dental School. He decided to become a dentist after receiving his graduate degree in Immunology. Dentistry has become not just his career, but his passion. Dr. Sekhon completes up to 300 hours of continuing education a year in a wide range of services like dental implantology, periodontics, and orthodontics. Dr. Harbuksh is a general dentist. For more complex cases, we often refer our patients to a specialist for treatment. Aside from private practice dentistry, Dr. Sekhon works with lawyers in the insurance industry to investigate oral health conditions related to incidents like automobile accidents. As a family dental provider, Dr. Sekhon says his goal is to diagnose conditions effectively, treat his patients well, and the rest will just fall into place. He has a sincere passion for preventive dental care and to limit the amount of restorative dentistry that his patients need over time. He does this through offering procedures like advanced oral cancer screening, in-house braces and laser dentistry. Dr. Sekhon has donated many hours of professional services to the Pure North S’Energy Foundation – providing dental care and wellness services to individuals with compromised health conditions. Although he is a member at the local golf club, Dr. Sekhon has only golfed a handful of times. He prefers spending time outdoors with his wife and their dog!

• English

• University of Alberta
  • University of Manitoba (Grad. 2013)

Request an Appointment