Ratings for Dr. Hany Asham

Got my knee replacement by Dr. Asham. I am very happy with the outcome. I have never felt better. I can walk for miles now all due to Dr. Asham’s work. Keep up the great work Dr. Asham . We need more Doctors like you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Incredible skills and excellent bedside manner. Did both of my hips 5 months apart and results were amazing. The whole surgical team and hospital pre - op and post - op teams were the best.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Shockingly awful experience. Waited 4 months to see him, drove 90 minutes to get there then waited 45 minutes for my x Ray. While lying on the x ray table in a very awkward position I overheard staff saying that Dr Asham had left. He LEFT. With two patients in the waiting room he left for an “appointment in Winnipeg” His staff, who seemed remarkably unconcerned, made me an appointment for the next day. Then they called my doctor and cancelled it. WORST DOCTOR EVER! Didn’t care about his patient AT ALL! Disgusting situation. My excruciating pain will continue...because of Hany Asham.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Can't thank Dr. Asham enough for giving me my life back after my hip replacement surgery. Very skilled and caring Surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I was referred to Dr Asham after sustaining a serious workplace accident. I found him friendly but extremely rushed. After regressing in physio with increased pain, I made an appointment to see him. Despite lack of full ROM and painful ROM his report stated full painless range of motion. He only took two X-ray views instead of the standard three. Dismissed my concerns and said all was well. Didn’t even inspect or palpate my ankle. This was the start of nine months of suffering. As things got worse, I ended up seeking a second opinion when I could no longer bear weight. Two more surgeons later and a diagnosis was made. When he said to me the first time I saw him that many doctors do hardware removal in the office but he’ll do it as an elective surgery-the alarm bells were ringing in my head. Nice guy, possibly a good surgeon but my follow up care with him after another surgeon performed a procedure was less than optimal or adequate. I never went back.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Amazing surgeon...I can’t thank him enough for his skill .. 5 weeks post op TKR....I have my life back...

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr Asham is a great surgeon and man. He changed my life since he did my hip replacement surgery. He has always taken the time to answer any questions and explained everything. I highly recommend Dr. Asham and give him a top rating.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Asham has replaced both my hip joints. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon or individual caring for my health.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Had my hip replacement by Dr. Asham . Couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr. Asham is an extremely skilled doctor with an excellent demeanor and care for patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

He is an excellent Surgeon & has a great personality. He gave me my life back. So lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Hany Asham's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.