Ratings for Dr. Hannah Hughes

Dr Hughes is simply amazing. I recently switched to her as her clinic is right near my house. I went to the clinic little freaked out due to some skin issues while being pregnant, I was only able to see a walk in doctor that day as I had no appointment. But Dr Hughes would personally call me after mentioning that she has reviewed my files, and to ensure me everything is okay and tell me not to worry. She makes me felt really cared for and that she really spends her time to ensure her patients are okay. I am just so happy that our baby will have her as a family doctor once he's born.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Hannah Hughes is remarkable! She's one of the best doctors I've ever seen! She's super friendly, punctual, and always takes time to listen to all your concerns. The only issue I have is sometimes she's booked up and it can take a few days to see her, but I believe the clinic also has a walk-in.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I recently moved to the area and needed a GP. I booked in a meet and greet and was immediately impressed by her friendliness, openness, and energy. The office is conveniently located. I love that I can book online and get reminders via email. The office staff, even though I didn't interact with them as much as Dr.Hughes because I was not waiting very long, seemed to be friendly. But the key takeaway from that was the short wait times. It may have been the time of my appointment but none the less, great first impression. I look forward to Dr.Hughes being my new family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

We recently moved into the High Park Area and were looking for a new doctor. Through a recommendation we went for a meet and greet with Dr. Hughes. Both me and my husband were immediately impressed and without hesitation knew that Dr. Hughes was for us. She never makes you feel rushed, is very easy to talk to, pleasant, professional and very thorough. She takes the time to explain everything and gives the opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have about what she's said. We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Hughes as our family doctor. I might also add that the gals at the front desk are always very pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have been looking for a family doctor for a while. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Hannah Hughes today and she is everything I am looking for in a doctor. Empathetic, kind, knowledgeable, friendly, respectful and resourceful. She is a great listener and has a positive energy and attitude. It is comforting to know that I have found an awesome partner in health. Also, in booking my appointment and dealing with the staff, I found them to be responsive, professional and helpful. :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Hannah Hughes's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Sagamore Health Network