Ratings for Dr. Hang Cheng

Visited several times and he was helpful. Markham location is always packed but North York location is quite free so I didn't have to wait long. He was quite patient and answered my questions clearly. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Horrible doctor, extremely arrogant and disrespectful! I saw him once as a walk-in patient and I'll never visit him again. When I tried to tell him my problems, he rudely told me: “ONE VISIT ONE QUESTION!” He rushed me out with an useless prescription even though there was no patients in waiting. He is highly unprofessional with very poor work ethic. He is the worst doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Great clinic, doctor is nice and professional. Still accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very patient and helpful. I have recommend Dr. Cheng to many friends.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Hang Chang is awesome! He is very detail oriented and professional! Strongly recommend!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Really helpful and friendly. It's hard to find a family doctor accepting new patients, I'm quite satisfied with the help Dr. Cheng provided.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Doctor is quite knowledgable and friendly. He just started this new clinic near my place. His schedule is still quite open which I find much more convenient than most other family doctors.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Disappointed, the reception was not polite when we were trying to get Dr. Cheng our family physician.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Cheng is very patient even when he's busy. He's always trying to help. I have recommended him to several friends. They all spoke highly of him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Cheng is our family doctor for half a year. Every visit to see him is a joy for he is very kind, professional, patient and caring. However his staff is not that polite and professional when it comes to customer service. Hope things improve.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Hang Cheng's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mandarin
  • English
  • French
  • Chinese

• McGill University (Grad. 2012)

Champ Va