Ratings for Dr. Hafiz Cheema

Fantastic experience. Dr. Cheema is extremely friendly and welcoming, and is always patient and clear when explaining things. The office is clean and modern, and very relaxing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Dr Hafiz Cheema has been instrumental in helping me with my back, neck and shoulder issues. While I am still in the midst of his care, I want to take a moment to commend on his professionalism and knowledge. His holistic approach and thoroughness is second to none. He took the time to explain his assessment before proceeding with any adjustments. In addition, his genuine compassion for his patients truly exemplify the true spirit of healing with care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Great place and best choice, never talked about money and actually looked at fixing the problem before anything. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Cheema for about a month now for lower back strain and shoulder tension and I am very thankful. Before seeing him I had no idea of the condition I was actually in, and I feel worlds better now. He does an amazing job at educating his clients by walking them through what he's doing, why, and how it will help. I am only 20, had no idea how beneficial chiropractic care actually is, and didn't think I really needed it at all. Now I don't think I could go without it. I look forward to continuing my care at this clinic and I recommend it to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I had severe low back issues that it was very hard for me to walk. Pain was going down my right leg and unable to sleep well at night time. I have seen different health care professionals in the past but my condition did not get better. I found Dr. Cheema (Guardian Family Chiropractic) online and visited him on Saturday walk in appointment. It was great that he was able to accommodate me in the same day schedule and provided me the treatment. I was able to walk straighter with less pain right after the first adjustment. After few visits of treatment, now I am 100% better. I am seeing Dr. Cheema now for maintenance care. I would highly recommend Dr. Cheema and his Chiropractic services to everyone who is looking to get better naturally without taking painkillers.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr.Cheema is a very knowledgeable individual. He helped me when I was pain in my lower back and after just the 1st visit of adjustment I could feel the relief and relaxation in my back. He not only helps me still to this day but also looked after my father who has had ongoing back issues with SI Joints and muscles tensions. Gave me stretches to do so I could better myself and help the process of getting better. I would 100% recommend him to anyone in my family or friends or even strangers on the street

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I looked for a new chiropractor when I moved to St. Catharines and I'm so glad I found Dr. Cheema! He takes time to explain everything and give personalized care. His chiropractic care has reduced my back pain and headaches noticeably. The office is very comfortable, I always look forward to getting an adjustment.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Great place very clean, calming atmosphere Dr is very friendly and knowledgeable always there with smile on face ready to help. Parking lot is clean and well maintained area also which is great. A Dr that actually is just as excited to see you get better it's not just for your money it is for you to be living a better life. Prices are very reasonable and plans are even better then what I thought will continue to get adjusted and spread good news about this business. Kid friendly is also my last thing to say has a play area and Dr is great with kids.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

I've been seeing. Dr Cherma for a little over a year. He's very personable and knowledgeable. I look forward to my visits!! I have Scoliosis and regular adjustments have bern successful in preventing further deterioration. My family and I were recently in a car accident and he's gone above and beyond in treating our injuries. He's not only very accommodating but his hours are great to work around! I highly recommend Dr Cherma you won't be disappointed !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

The chiropractic care I've received was nothing short of amazing. Dr. Cheema is a great chiropractor as well as a great teacher of the body and always takes the time too inform you of what we're trying to accomplish. My posture and body has improved greatly as well as my stretching that we have worked on over the past few months.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Hafiz Cheema's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hafiz Cheema attended University of Western Ontario for Undergraduate Education in BS Biology and then attended D’Youville College in Buffalo New York and graduated with Masters in Business Administration and Doctor of Chiropractic. He graduated with Magna Cum Laude. Dr. Cheema was awarded with Dean’s list award at D’Youville Annual Honors convocation for his outstanding Academic Achievement. As D’Youville College is a multidisciplinary health care institution, he attended classes among others who were studying to be Physician Assistants, Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, Nursing and other healthcare professionals. He learned to work under interdisciplinary settings and make the right decisions, which are best for his patients. Dr. Cheema completed his clinical rotations at four different clinics including Erie County Medical Centre, University at Buffalo Neurosurgery, Hagemen Chiropractic Health Centre and D’Youville Chiropractic clinic; all located in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Cheema has been actively participating in many continuing educational seminars to keep himself up to date with latest research and techniques for general population as well as pediatrics and geriatrics to serve them with best chiropractic care available. He is very passionate about chiropractic profession and is very happy to take care of families. Dr. Cheema has worked at Norris Place Chiropractic starting November 2016 to Feb 2018. He started his own practice “Guardian Family Chiropractic” in the heart of St. Catharines to help and serve in Niagara Region. Dr. Cheema has been married to his wife Iqra for 12 years and they have two young boys Subhan and Rayhan that keep he and his wife very busy.

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi

• University of Western Ontario
  • D’Youville College (Grad. 2016)

• Sciatica
  • Plantar fasciitis
  • Morton's neuroma
  • Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Stabilization
  • Cervical spondylosis
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Dizziness
  • Posterior cruciate ligament injury
  • ACL injury
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Post-concussion syndrome
  • Postpartum depression

• Magna Cum Laude
  • Dean's list Award
  • 2018 St. Catharines Standard Readers' Choice Award
  • Nominated for 16th Annual 40 Under Forty Business Achievement Awards by Business Link Media Group