Ratings for Dr. Gunwant Warraich, Retired

Dr. Warraich was horrible from the beginning to the end of our relationship. She would brush us off when we requested a specific to a treatment. Dr. Warraich wouldn't explain a lot to us, and if she did she used medical terms that we were not familiar with. When we questioned her she was quite rude. We ended up switching to another doctor in the clinic and are very happy.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Warraich last May(2016) and I thought she was great! I have nothing bad to say about my experience, she answered all our questions and explained to us in detail what the plan was going to be for us. She was quick to answer emails and was very positive in reassuring me when I was starting to feel down. I really loved my experience at Olive and thought she was a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

She was not my Dr. at Olive but I did have to meet with her for a few ultrasounds. And I have to agree with the majority on her lack of empathy. She had to deliver very hard news to us and it was only made worse by her clinical jargon and the way she expected us to know everything that was going on. It was a traumatizing experience and I hope I do not have to deal with her again in the future.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My husband and I would NEVER EVER recommend Dr.Warraich. Although she's polite she is never consistent with her information. On my first appointment she said IVF is my only option to get pregnant. We trusted her. After our IVF cycle was cancelled she said there's no point trying another form of treatment. She gave me zero hope. Her coordinator, Jennifer Yelland, is rude and disrespectful although she refers to you as hun. She always looks stressed out. The team of nurses, Tammy & Anna, are amazing! These two are so kind and supportive. They know their job well. They were the only reason I felt guilty switching doctors. I went with Dr. Taylor who was willing to try different treatments. We didn't want to give up and neither did she. I'm pregnant! With Twins!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor. Her staff are rude and unorganized. They fail to return messages. Every appointment you book will be rescheduled. If you are shelling out big buck - they DO NOT CARE about you. It's all about the money.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I find doctor Warraich to be very cold. She was my first doctor at Olive and I switched quickly after my first cycle with her. She just made me worry. I had every right to worry but her words were harsh and I was too sensitive to hear things put that way. Olive is a fantastic clinic and I will go back to them to have my second child. I am just a softy and I need to be handled delicately. I know my situation isn't good but I need supportive words. Her nurse Anna, is the best nurse I have ever met. She is one of the best women I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

My husband and I went to Olive once and saw Dr. Warraich. This was enough for us to know we could never return. Dr. W. was distracted and cold when she was discussing a previous miscarriage with us. When I started tearing up she asked if we should reschedule our appointment to another day when I wouldn't be so emotional! This coming from a pregnant woman of all things. The clinic did not meet their commitments on scheduled certain time-sensitive tests, do not respond to their messages or follow-up. We were not even advised that our doctor was going on mat leave. We shared their recommendations with our GP who agreed that these are money-hungry vultures who prey on the desperate. Very disappointing and not worthy of any rewards!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

We started seeing Dr. Warraich last November and I think that she is great. Dr. Warraich definitely takes the time to explain things and answer your questions if you ask her. She is the only doctor at the Surrey clinic so sometimes appointments run over and there is a slight delay. I have never communicated with her via email, as an Olive patient you have a nurse's line and a portal to ask your questions.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Love her! She is such an amazing and caring doctor. I am having some personal issues, and have been stressed out for a couple of weeks and she has been so helpful, even more so than my own family doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone having issues conceiving. You feel so comfortable with her! The staff at Olive are also wonderful to work with, they all go out of their way to help you!

Dr. Gunwant Warraich, Retired's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Healthnet