Ratings for Dr. Gunu Warraich

I was referred to Dr. Warraich last May(2016) and I thought she was great! I have nothing bad to say about my experience, she answered all our questions and explained to us in detail what the plan was going to be for us. She was quick to answer emails and was very positive in reassuring me when I was starting to feel down. I really loved my experience at Olive and thought she was a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

She was not my Dr. at Olive but I did have to meet with her for a few ultrasounds. And I have to agree with the majority on her lack of empathy. She had to deliver very hard news to us and it was only made worse by her clinical jargon and the way she expected us to know everything that was going on. It was a traumatizing experience and I hope I do not have to deal with her again in the future.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor. Her staff are rude and unorganized. They fail to return messages. Every appointment you book will be rescheduled. If you are shelling out big buck - they DO NOT CARE about you. It's all about the money.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I find doctor Warraich to be very cold. She was my first doctor at Olive and I switched quickly after my first cycle with her. She just made me worry. I had every right to worry but her words were harsh and I was too sensitive to hear things put that way. Olive is a fantastic clinic and I will go back to them to have my second child. I am just a softy and I need to be handled delicately. I know my situation isn't good but I need supportive words. Her nurse Anna, is the best nurse I have ever met. She is one of the best women I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

My husband and I went to Olive once and saw Dr. Warraich. This was enough for us to know we could never return. Dr. W. was distracted and cold when she was discussing a previous miscarriage with us. When I started tearing up she asked if we should reschedule our appointment to another day when I wouldn't be so emotional! This coming from a pregnant woman of all things. The clinic did not meet their commitments on scheduled certain time-sensitive tests, do not respond to their messages or follow-up. We were not even advised that our doctor was going on mat leave. We shared their recommendations with our GP who agreed that these are money-hungry vultures who prey on the desperate. Very disappointing and not worthy of any rewards!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

We started seeing Dr. Warraich last November and I think that she is great. Dr. Warraich definitely takes the time to explain things and answer your questions if you ask her. She is the only doctor at the Surrey clinic so sometimes appointments run over and there is a slight delay. I have never communicated with her via email, as an Olive patient you have a nurse's line and a portal to ask your questions.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Love her! She is such an amazing and caring doctor. I am having some personal issues, and have been stressed out for a couple of weeks and she has been so helpful, even more so than my own family doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone having issues conceiving. You feel so comfortable with her! The staff at Olive are also wonderful to work with, they all go out of their way to help you!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Appointments are seldom on time. She is very clinical and lacks empathy and does not respond to emails (I have only sent her 2 questions in over 6 months!). IVF cycle cancelled due to oversupression - no word from her clinic regarding next steps. Have lost faith in this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I went to the Olive Clinic because friends of mine had a wonderful experience there (Vancouver). Unfortunately I have not felt the same way. Dr. Warraich speaks extremely fast and uses medical terms and acronyms only people who are in the medical field understand. When I ask her to repeat or clarify (because she is asking me to do this on day 3, this on day 14, this on day 21 then do this fox X number of days, etc.) she looks at me dumbfounded and says she doesn't understand what I mean. It took me two days of f/u for her to finally send in a prescription to my pharmacy and when I had a horrible reaction to it, I did not hear from her until another two days of calling and emailing her. She isn't mean but def not kind, caring or compassionate. You feel like just another number when you speak with her. I could not in good faith recommend her as a doctor and plan on being transferred to the Vancouver clinic.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Clinical doctor - be careful of reading online reviews, go see for yourself. Olive doctors are more of a business than a practice in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Gunu Warraich's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MB Health