Ratings for Dr. Guildor Poitras

Wow vraiment bon chiro je le recommande a tout ceux qui on problème de dos

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I couldn't believe that Dr. Poitras was not listed on Ratemds.com, so I added him. My husband has degenerated disc disease in his back, he is a hard worked (a workaholic to be honest) and after years of abusing his back he became incompacitated. He couldn't get off the floor so an ambulance was called--at hospital he was given 2 shots of Demerol, and a muscle relaxer, after an hour and a half we were able to leave, my husband was able to walk but just barely. He was given prescriptions for morphine, oxycodone, and flexeril--Dr. Poitras was on vacation at this time so went to a chiro in Quebec which resulted in no significant relief. Finally Dr Poitras gets off vacation (only a couple of days but seemed like weeks) and gets my husband in immediately. The first treatment my husband got off the table good as new--Dr Poitras is our go to Doctor whenever his back begins to feel bad. Can't say enough. We mentioned him to a relative who also suffers from back problems, when Dr Poitras name was mentioned the family member said, "Oh, you mean god, because only god could have helped me", this family member cannot say enough about how Dr Poitras helped him. Also have to add that he has a great personality, and an awesome secretary.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Guildor Poitras's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Champ Va