Dr. Guessy Wang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Guessy Wang

Dr. Wang is the most friendly patient and professional dentist I ever had. Most of the other doctors I had before just like do business with me. I was just told what I should do and have to do. They always seems like too busy to listen to my situation. So I want to find MY dentist. I asked my friends and they recommend me Dr. Wang. So I became her patient. She always gives me choices according to my personal situations and also provides me professional advice when I cannot decide. She is very good and make me relaxed because she explains me what she would do and what I may feel. So I am prepared and trust her very much! Thank you, Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Guessy Wang is the most amazing dentist I've ever had. She is so gentle and patient. She has very good knowledge. She makes me feel very comfortable and now I am not afraid of visiting dentist!! she is a very charming and caring doctor; look forward to visiting Dr. Wang again. Definitely recommend her to all my family members and friends and everyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Wang is amazing! I have never been more satisfied with a dentist. She is gentle, thorough, knowledgeable, patient and very easy to relate to. She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, as did her dental assistant, and allowed ample time to properly address my individual needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

You don't have to guess with Dr. Wang. She is a professional who treated with the utmost care and was able to cater to all of my questions. I highly recommend her not only for her the above qualities but for anyone that's looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I really appreciate how thorough and caring Dr. Wang was during my visit. Great professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Guessy is an excellent dentist. Appointments are on time and flexible with scheduling. She is knowledgeable, discusses treatment options with you and answered all my questions. Great technique and soft touch for anyone afraid of the dentist. Works efficiently. I look forward to seeing Dr. Guessy again.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Guessy Wang is an amazing dentist! I am not an easy patient due to my past dental experiences. I made it clear from the start that I'm terrified of being at the dentist but Guessy was very reassuring and patient with me. She worked with me over MANY appointments to address an abscess and much needed root canals that were left unaddressed for a decade! She made sure I was always comfortable, explained everything she was doing and never did more than what I could handle. Now, I have 2 unbelievable crowns and can chew properly. She has not only transformed my mouth, but my fear of the dentist. Thank you Guessy for everything!! I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I have had many dentists over the years and Guessy is the best dentist for sure. I am an awkward patient for anyone due to a tight schedule, finance etc alongside wanting the best procedures and treatments but Guessy managed to prioritise my needs at all times, Guessy went out of her way many times to work around me as her patient. I trust her as a dentist, felt comfortable in her company and noticed how she's a perfectionist. I'm very happy with the dental works Guessy produced.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Guests Wang is the best and knowledgeable dentist I have ever had the opportunity to meet. She works very hard and finds a way to make things work even though they seem impossible. I rate her very highly. No one will be disappointed with her as their dentist.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Guessy Wang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP