Ratings for Dr. Guessy Wang

Dr. Guessy Wang is an amazing dentist! I am not an easy patient due to my past dental experiences. I made it clear from the start that I'm terrified of being at the dentist but Guessy was very reassuring and patient with me. She worked with me over MANY appointments to address an abscess and much needed root canals that were left unaddressed for a decade! She made sure I was always comfortable, explained everything she was doing and never did more than what I could handle. Now, I have 2 unbelievable crowns and can chew properly. She has not only transformed my mouth, but my fear of the dentist. Thank you Guessy for everything!! I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I have had many dentists over the years and Guessy is the best dentist for sure. I am an awkward patient for anyone due to a tight schedule, finance etc alongside wanting the best procedures and treatments but Guessy managed to prioritise my needs at all times, Guessy went out of her way many times to work around me as her patient. I trust her as a dentist, felt comfortable in her company and noticed how she's a perfectionist. I'm very happy with the dental works Guessy produced.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Guests Wang is the best and knowledgeable dentist I have ever had the opportunity to meet. She works very hard and finds a way to make things work even though they seem impossible. I rate her very highly. No one will be disappointed with her as their dentist.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Guessy Wang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients