Dr. Gregory Hannon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Hannon

Exam very rushed. I would have liked to have a face to face conversation but the complete time we were talking he was running through his full body examination of me. I was in and out in 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Excellent doctor. was patient and thorough in explaining my diagnosis and further treatment. Very pleasant and understanding. I would surely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Gannon is great. Very professional, yet still friendly. He explained options to me, and I was able to choose one I was comfortable with. I'd give him an unqualified recommendation for someone looking for a dermatollogist.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Excellent bed side manner, great with kids, takes time so everything is understeed, didn’t pressure

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Excellent experience, I highly recommend Dr. Hannon!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Very pleasant, punctual, efficient and helpful. I would refer him highly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Knowledgeable, professional, caring physician. Would definitely see again.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Very knowledgeable and focused. He was helpful in treating me and giving me recommendations.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Hannon was very caring, gave Excellent care and was very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

We took our 7-year-old son to Dr. Hannon. Dr. Hannon addressed our questions thoroughly and more importantly, put our son at ease.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Gregory Hannon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Looking for one place that can handle all of your skin care needs? Dermatology Specialists, P.A. provides a full range of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services in Edina, MN, with a second office in Eden Prairie. We treat and evaluate a wide variety of skin conditions in patients of all ages, such as birthmarks, acne, moles, warts, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, and sun damage. Our board-certified dermatologists also offer Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer. Our skilled physicians can bring out your skin's radiant glow with our cosmetic dermatology services, including: * Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse * Latisse * Broadband Light (BBL) * Halo * SkinPen Microneedling * Fraxel, Vbeam and IPL photo rejuvenation * Leg vein treatment * Microdermabrasion * Laser hair removal * Chemical peels * Facials We are proud to offer a wide range of skin care products from top names like Cerave, Clarisonic, Colorescience, Coolibar, EltaMD, Glytone, Neocutis, Skin Ceuticals, St. Tropez, Vanicream and more. These products will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and looking completely revitalized. Dermatology Specialists is dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care possible. Our general medical dermatology services and cosmetic services are designed to help men and women look and feel their best while living a more comfortable life. We accept and are contracted with most carriers, PPO and HMO's.

• English