Ratings for Dr. Gregory R. Hannon

Excellent communicator; thorough exam; friendly and reassuring.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

On time, quick handling of problem, friendly and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Excellent knowledge and willingness to address all issues ofconcern

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Really liked his friendly professionalism. Communicated what he was doing and shared concerns without hesitation. I felt it was one of the best and most thorough visits I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Doctor is very knowledgeable in his practice would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Would highly recommend Dr. Hannon, listened to my problem and then took the time to explain the diagnosis and solution.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Very knowledgeable and explained everything. Answered all of our questions

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I am new to the area so office and MD were my first time spot. I was impressed with the staff and Dr. Hannon. I am very happy that my medical doctor suggested them!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Hannon was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable and helpful! I would definitely recommend him. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I would definitely reccomend Dr. Hannon. He actively listened to my concerns, provded medical knowledge in a easy to understand way and answered all of my questions. A very friendly and caring physician!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Gregory R. Hannon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Looking for one place that can handle all of your skin care needs? Dermatology Specialists, P.A. provides a full range of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services in Edina, MN, with a second office in Eden Prairie. We treat and evaluate a wide variety of skin conditions in patients of all ages, such as birthmarks, acne, moles, warts, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, and sun damage. Our board-certified dermatologists also offer Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer. Our skilled physicians can bring out your skin's radiant glow with our cosmetic dermatology services, including: * Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse * Latisse * Broadband Light (BBL) * Halo * SkinPen Microneedling * Fraxel, Vbeam and IPL photo rejuvenation * Leg vein treatment * Microdermabrasion * Laser hair removal * Chemical peels * Facials We are proud to offer a wide range of skin care products from top names like Cerave, Clarisonic, Colorescience, Coolibar, EltaMD, Glytone, Neocutis, Skin Ceuticals, St. Tropez, Vanicream and more. These products will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and looking completely revitalized. Dermatology Specialists is dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care possible. Our general medical dermatology services and cosmetic services are designed to help men and women look and feel their best while living a more comfortable life. We accept and are contracted with most carriers, PPO and HMO's.

• English