Dr. Gregory Famiglio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Famiglio

Would like to thank Dr. Famiglio and his staff for all they have done for me. For years I was stuck in a life that was going nowhere due to my opiate addiction. I was referred by a friend and I decided to give them a call. Glad I did! It was the best move I ever made. I was able to turn my life completely around with their help. I would not be here today without them. With addiction comes a whole host of other issues and I'm greeting the help I need there as well. What a great doctor and a wonderful caring staff. I recommend them to anyone suffering with an opiate problem. They are great! Thank you Dr. F, !!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Famiglio has been so helpful in my pain management. His staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

This clinic rocks ! Friendly and well informed staff. Dr Famiglio is very kind caring and knowledgeable on addiction. Sincerely, Larry Poponak

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

My wife started seeing Dr. FAMILIGIO over 3 years ago. At the time ahe had been to 20+ doctors, and no one could get her pain under control. She researched pain management and Dr. FAMILIGO came up. She made the appointment and because she was opiod dependant she was able to become his patient. The day she walked in to his office was the day I got my wife back. She slowly started to live again, laugh without grabbing her ribs in pain, walk without limping and play with our kids without crying. She is back, and I can not thank Dr. Familgio enough, she suffered for 3 years. She had migraines at least 16 days of the month, threw up all the time, couldn't twist her torso or it felt like her ribs were crushing her spine. Dont get me wrong, she still has bad days here and there but her bad days now were what her best days were before she met Dr. Familgio.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I give them a five star all around been here for 5yrs they're. The best doctors I've ever been around and their true to the concern of their patients and their helpful and understanding. I love them,and suggest if u need help with pain management or addiction these are the doctors and staff here to help I love them so much I won't go anywhere else thank u all for the help u kept me clean for allot of years,your patient ,Jenny Confer

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I feel, he cares about his patients and the staff are friendly.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I've been with this,practice for a year, for pain management. They treat me well and I feel better. Thank You Jamie young

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Family Recovery Solutions is absolutely the most caring clinic I have ever seen. Most Suboxone clinics just want your money and give you a script. You wait, wait, & wait and then spend 5 minutes with a rushed mean doc. The docs and nurses at FRS take the time to listen, care and figure out what we need to do next. Dr. F addresses all of my medical needs since my family doc just spends five minutes and gone. At the first visit he wasn't very busy and spent over an hour with me over two years ago. Now I have not felt better in five years. I stopped smoking, off painkillers and even lost 30 pounds over the last year. He motivates his patients and is the best life coach I never knew I needed. He pushed me to get HCV treatment when other docs ignored it and now I am negative. I went from exhausted and depressed but now I have a new outlook on life. He knows the name of all my kids that come in. They like the office...but maybe it's for the candy. They are worth every dollar.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Putting it simply, Dr. Famiglio is the most intelligent, helpful, and caring doctor I have ever seen as a patient. I've seen him for about 4 years now and honestly, before meeting him I was at rock bottom as a heroin addict (before that I was addicted to pain pills since I was 17 years old) and now, I am happy to say my life is much happier. Not only does he help me as an addict, he also helps me with pain management as I was diagnosed with Arthritis years ago. This doctor is the reason I am able to go out and do things (like shopping) without being overwhelmed with pain. Also I have to say that he and the office staff at Family Recovery Solutions are the nicest people ever. They know me by name and always tell me hello and ask how I'm doing. I would recommend this doctor for anyone, especially if they are facing addiction and/or those who are dealing with extreme pain. The 2 and 1/2 hour drive there and back is no problem for me, as I am seeing the best doctor there is to offer.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Famiglio is an expert at getting patients off of high dose opiates either as a pain management patient or a true addiction. He gave me my life back after 10 years of back surgeries and 1000 mg oxycodone a day from various doctors. Would have never thought it possible---a friend recommended me and I am 100 miles away.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015