Ratings for Dr. Greg Sawyer

Dr. Sawyer and his PA Mark are both wonderful. Got me right in start to finish 3 weeks worked around my busy schedule and did a great job on the knee. Thank you both.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Simply the best. First class is how I would define him. Takes great pride in his work and it shows. He helped me thru an acl/Mcl skiing injury, and I since have sent 2 others who were equally as happy.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Greg was recommended to me by another physician to reattach both quad tendons , which were ruptured in a fall. He is very attentive, highly skilled, and goes beyond to help. He himself replaced the original post surgical dressings postop while I was still in the hospital. He is highly confident and positive without being arrogant. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Sawyer did a great job re-attaching my quadriceps tendon to my knee cap after a skiing accident. He was attentive, informative, and listened. Just 3 months after the operation I am already back to 80% (tendons take a long time to heal) and am ahead of where I was expected to be at this time. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

After seeing a Dr who said my knee pain & locking was too hard to figure out & that I'd have to live with it and several Dr's not able to find anything on an MRI, Dr Sawyer saw something and scheduled me for arthroscopy. He removed 3 loose bodies from my knee and fixed the pain I'd been living with for over a year. Not only that but as I'm walking to my car after an office visit in the snow, he runs out, gets my car, drives it to me, and brushes the snow off the car! How many Dr's would do that?

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Orthopedic surgeons are not famous for their bedside manner or detailed operative descriptions. Dr. Sawyer will defy both these expectations. He is kind, attentive, explains matters thoroughly and understandably. He's great at his trade and he's also one of the nicest human beings you'll ever meet.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Greg Sawyer's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients