Ratings for Dr. Graham J. McMillan

We found Dr. MacMillan through a friend's recommendation and we are very lucky for that. Our son has been a bit afraid of dentists but actually enjoys going to see Dr. MacMillan. Dr. MacMillan is an extremely good and caring dentist and has a great sense of humour. His staff are all very kind,friendly and professional also which says a lot about the focus of this practice. Our son has had some dental issues and Dr. MacMillan got to the bottom of things, fixing what had been missed by others and leaving our son with a clean bill of health for the first time. He will keep going here even though he now lives in a different city. Our other son who lives in Victoria has started going to him also. We really like this practice and Dr. MacMillan is wonderful. We highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. McMillan is by far the best dentist I have ever had. His staff is friendly and professional and Dr. McMillan always explains what he is doing. I highly recommend Dr. McMillan as an outstanding family dentist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. McMillan and his staff are top notch. Great customer care, trustworthy and perform great work not only for my wife and I but also my 3 young boys. I have never heard any of them complain about having to go to the dentist! That alone says a lot! Thanks Graham.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. McMillian is supremely professional with is work, he is very up to date with all of the modern techniques and equipment and his staff are all very helpful and friendly. I had a broken tooth that needed to be repaired and a few old cavities that needed to be redone, I got into see him quickly despite being a walk in and he did a much better job than my previous dentist and for a very reasonable price. He was very up front about the cost and what he was going to do before he started the work, there is no BS with this guy just good work done in a timely fashion, this was my first experience with Dr. McMillian but I will be going back any time I need any work done.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Solid work. He simply tells you how he sees it and is priced fair. I don't feel like my insurance plan is taken advantage of like at other practices I have visited in the past.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr McMillan for almost 10 years - he and his team are highly skilled, friendly, professional and in general just plain awesome. He is, by far, the best dentist I have every had work on my teeth/mouth.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I would never recommand this dentist! He filled one of my teeth and 6 days later, when the pain in the same tooth was almost killing me, I went back to him and he said he should have done a root canal not a filling! So he did root canal on the same tooth and charged me again. (A good dentist would recognize that the tooth needs root canal in the first place!) But the story doesn't end here! A year later, when I had pain in the same tooth, I went to another dentist. New doctor looked at the x-ray and told me that root canal looks horrible! One of the roots of this tooth is digged too much that has affected the bone around it and the other root is pressed so hard by the filling material that is cracked and cavity gets through those cracks to the bone! Long story short, I have to pull out my tooth now and do an implant just because this dentist was incapable of doing a simple root canal! He looks very friendly and maybe he is a good person but definitely not a good doctor!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

I got very lucky and chose this dentists and the closest one to my house. He is very helpfull, fast with no bs.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr.McMillan and his staff are so pleasant! They are always on time and ready to help, his assistant Carolyn really takes time to explain everything and I look forward to going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Graham is the best dentist I've ever had. Always explains everything clearly, prioritizes work in consultation with me, very caring and particular.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Graham J. McMillan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• UBC (Grad. 1993)