Dr. Grace Bajowa MD, CCFP

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Grace Bajowa MD, CCFP

Dr. Bajowa has supported my recovery from a serious and complex health problem, giving me hope when I was giving up and supporting my family when they were down. For the patience, professionalism, care and compassion, I will forever be grateful. Thank you Dr. Bajowa!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She is so pleasant all the time and always makes me feel helped and comfortable when at my appointments.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr Grace is a very knowledgeable Doctor, very caring and helpful all the time

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Took millions patients but can’t handle them now. So busy to get an appointment like booking an appointment with a surgeon for surgery.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Bajowa for a little over 4 years as of present date. She is very friendly and listens to your concerns however I don’t believe she really hears the problem. Often times you have to persistently ask questions or keep returning before the matter is resolved. Dr Bajowa has too many patients, and so you’rw usually left waiting beyond your initial appointment time; Terrible if you have small children. She is always on vacation 4+ times/annually. Her staff aren’t trained appropriately in customer care, especially Lauren, she will sit back and talk to fellow team mates or other patients rather than completing other duties. Lastly Lauren has no respect she is very nosy and speaks loudly and obnoxiously about your business if you choose to share. Recently Dr Bajowa has a Filipino receptionist who isn’t confident and doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

The staff are terrible and completely unprofessional. They don’t care about patients time AT ALL. Seriously,I’ve been coming to this doctor for a couple years and have always had to wait 40mins + past my appointment time. Dr Bajowa is very nice but she took on so many patients that this place runs like an automotive department. Zero regard for client experience and time. It’s just. “NEXT!!!”

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

She is my family doctor for 3 years,she is very nice, .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I saw her for the first time and found her very kind. She seemed caring and didn't rush me out. she listens and orders the appropriate testing. I'm lucky to have found her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Overall she a doctor that tries to be personable. I was very disappointed with my physical exam. It was superficial, taking less than 10 minutes; not at all thorough. Because of that she missed a problem I started to have that was manifesting itself with physical signs on my body. I was disappointed again that she did not seem interested in getting to the root of the problem. I had to keep asking her questions to finally get her to suggest a test to take. I feel like she is not interest in my health.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Bajowa (and her receptionist Lauren) is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. She is caring and knowledgeable. She usually runs a bit behind, but its because she always gives each patient the best care. Lauren is always friendly and helpful. They both remember me on a genuine and personal level. Amazing.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Grace Bajowa MD, CCFP's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients