Dr. Grace Bajowa MD, CCFP

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Grace Bajowa MD, CCFP

Dr. Bajowa has supported my recovery from a serious and complex health problem, giving me hope when I was giving up and supporting my family when they were down. For the patience, professionalism, care and compassion, I will forever be grateful. Thank you Dr. Bajowa!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I saw her for the first time and found her very kind. She seemed caring and didn't rush me out. she listens and orders the appropriate testing. I'm lucky to have found her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Overall she a doctor that tries to be personable. I was very disappointed with my physical exam. It was superficial, taking less than 10 minutes; not at all thorough. Because of that she missed a problem I started to have that was manifesting itself with physical signs on my body. I was disappointed again that she did not seem interested in getting to the root of the problem. I had to keep asking her questions to finally get her to suggest a test to take. I feel like she is not interest in my health.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Bajowa (and her receptionist Lauren) is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. She is caring and knowledgeable. She usually runs a bit behind, but its because she always gives each patient the best care. Lauren is always friendly and helpful. They both remember me on a genuine and personal level. Amazing.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

She is very friendly and helpful onl concern she is mostly on vacation

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

She is one of the best family doctor I have it. She is so nice, professional, well mannered, listens well, and really cares for person's health. I highly recommend Dr. Bajowa

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

She is nice as a person however . I went in complaining of a sudden large abdomen. She told me it was age related and basically shrug it off without even looking at it - 5 months later I went back again concerned that this isn't normal for me. Thank God I'm in the health care field, so I suggest she send me for abdominal US and do an H-pylori blood test. Low and behold it came back positive + for H-pyloric stomach virus. I wasn't happy .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Best family doctor I've known. Warm welcome, professional, well organised, listens well, very knowlegeable, explains well, compasionate and really cares to get you back into good health. Great people person. I highly recommend Dr. Grace Bajowa.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever met!!!! She is knowledgeable, compassionate, professional and a great listener. She makes you feel welcome and she is amazing at her job. I have never encountered a doctor as useful as her. If she's your doctor, you have won the lottery. too bad I relocated :(

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She is awesome. She cares and gives you time to explain your issue. She is not afraid to refer you to a specialist

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Grace Bajowa MD, CCFP's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Workers Comp