Ratings for Dr. Grace Bajowa MD, CCFP

Best family doctor I've known. Warm welcome, professional, well organised, listens well, very knowlegeable, explains well, compasionate and really cares to get you back into good health. Great people person. I highly recommend Dr. Grace Bajowa.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

She is nice as a person however . I went in complaining of a sudden large abdomen. She told me it was age related and basically shrug it off without even looking at it - 5 months later I went back again concerned that this isn't normal for me. Thank God I'm in the health care field, so I suggest she send me for abdominal US and do an H-pylori blood test. Low and behold it came back positive + for H-pyloric stomach virus. I wasn't happy .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever met!!!! She is knowledgeable, compassionate, professional and a great listener. She makes you feel welcome and she is amazing at her job. I have never encountered a doctor as useful as her. If she's your doctor, you have won the lottery. too bad I relocated :(

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She is awesome. She cares and gives you time to explain your issue. She is not afraid to refer you to a specialist

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Best Doctor yet...........................................................................

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Bajowa is very professional and keeps a clean clinic. Although I have to wait 45mins - 1hour, the wait is worth it. She greets you with a smile and listens intently to your issues. Then she addresses each issue. At the end, she gently asks if that is everything.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Best Doctor yet, so knowledgeable and helpful. I felt heard and understood

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Very kind and lovely. Makes time for her patients and listens.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Very good. Always helpful. Glad I found her. She's the best.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Bajowa is the best doctor i have ever encountered. She is knowledgeable and caring. She pays attention to your concerns and provide an adequate solution. She is just amazing!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Grace Bajowa MD, CCFP's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients