Ratings for Dr. Gilford Tutt

Waited 30 minutes for an appointment, that I arrived on time for during my work day, as a follow up to renew a prescription. The doctor messed up during the phone call to authorise it. Was with the doctor for 5 minutes and charged $72 dollars. On the wall in reception there is a sign saying short consult $51 and Normal Consult $72. If 5 minutes isn't a short consult I don't know what would be. Especially when it was for just a follow up script. Basically a $72 autograph and long wait thanks guys. When I inquired in office then later in phone that said there is nothing they can do. Clearly false advertising. Thanks for wasting not only my money but my time. I do not recommend AN UPDATE: The very next day a friend of mine went into the same surgery for the exact same thing (Renew the exact same prescription) it is a 2 minute job and he was bulk billed. I have contacted the practice manager today by phone and got a very week back handed apology. Simply put the Doctors at this surgery charge whatever they want with no regard for consistency. They are also very unapologetic and you must write for them to even consider helping you feel satisfied. Definitely a practice based on money rather than patient care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014