Ratings for Dr. Gerald Wolff

Avoid. Dr. Wolff was not helpful. His resident Dr. Montgomery was very good and asked relevant questions. He came in and dismissed my issue after 2 minutes. Despite 10 years of chronic pain and having seen many doctors, he was dismissive. The only solution he offered was to loose weight but was unable to explain how this would help my specific condition.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

He was sarcastic, dismissive, arrogant, suggestive that it's all in my head the pain I'm feeling. During the test he was aggressive. I left there feeling hopeless. It was by far the worst experience I have had with a doctor. His staff were really nice. I felt sorry that they have to work with this person.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Intensely condescending regarding his colleagues, residents, medical students, and patients. This man is pathologically arrogant and mean-spirited.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I have been seen by this doctor twice; As I opened my journal I remember my recording about first time encounter. I have recorded that; he seemed full of himself and no physician manners and would force his opinion down patients throat. I was given another appointment for a test after 6-7 months after the start a neurological problem which, was better, however did go for the test. I completley forgot who Dr.Woll was he, otherwise I would not go to him. Despite the fact the problem that I had was thankfully resolved by this time , I did attend my appointment out of respect for the doctor's time. After a long wait I meet a resident, Dr.Cook, a great doctor with best manners. I told him that I can't recall everything since 6 month passed from onset of the problem and now it has been resolved and I am ok, but he start the NCS anyhow to make sure no damage is there. As soon as Dr.Wolff came, no hi or anything. Start to insult me by trying to force me to say something I was not sure or remember, and after all he start making his conclusion , that of my story not matching the results. I could have been rude the way he was, but with respect for the white gown, all I said I said I am better and can't remember the detail and Inhad a choice not to attend , however did out of respect for their time. He not only examined me himself but did not even listen to his resident and acted like Donald Trump. I would never go to him nor would recommend him to any one .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Gerald Wolff 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med