Ratings for Dr. George Francis

Dr Francis is never on time and it is impossible to get anyone on the phone in his office. He always seems scattered and pushes you in and out without any explanation. He never follows up on issues; it's like you have to remind him who you are every time you were there.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Francis is a young energetic physician that at 1st I was put back because of his age. He has met and passed my expectations and am grateful he is my GP

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

It is 2019 - and you do not prescribe birth control????? Maybe you should be practicing medicine in the catholic church instead of the over-populated public

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Well you may need to wait, he's worth it but don't tell him i said that!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

My doctor had retired so went in for new doctor and prescription refill he came in wearing shorts really professional didn’t introduce himself to me went straight to his laptop asked me what I wanted wouldn’t refill my prescription saying it’s highly addictive Didn’t ask me why I require them. Had he I would have explained that I have tried 5 other alternative meds to no success I am a 64 year old women that has been on this med for years with no increase so obviously not addictive for my needs.I have never written a review before but if this is what the university is pumping out we are all in trouble!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I really like Dr.Francis but I am not to fond of some of his staff. Kelly is so rude and I am going to make sure she is not there when I am. She made me feel terrible!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr Francis has been my doctor for several years now. I am very happy with his knowledge, efficiency, and caring. He listens to what I tell him and we go from there. I feel I'm in good hands with Dr Francis and have total confidence in him as my physician. The staff have also always been attentive to my well-being and needs, especially Grace.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

One of the best doctors he’s so kind and his attitude is wonderful he has really helped me with my overall well-being

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

GReat doctor but poor reception staff, one of the girls at the front desk is miserable and rude. Dr Francis is lovely and very caring that is the only reason I still go to see him

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Love this doctor, my mom is 84, opinionated, hates doctors all trying to kill her with pharmaceutical but dr Francis must be a failure. Her blood pressure is better and she's still around to complain. As to the birth control, she has no problem and obviously he's not trying to euthanize her. I love how he lives his convictions. If you want a physician that wants you and your unborn children to live, he is a great choice.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. George Francis's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company