Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey S. Kim

Dr. Kim and his entire staff, including his anesthesiologist, Rex, are authentically compassionate and highly skilled. They truly make you feel like you are a VIP! They never make you feel rushed and go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and every question addressed. I felt pampered from start to finish. I would fully recommend Dr. Kim and his entire staff at Colorado Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery for all your personalized aesthetic care needs!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

When i was 28 I became spontaneously pregnant with twins. During the pregnancy I gained slightly over 100 pounds, and I was able to deliver healthy twins, one weighting 6.5 pounds, and the other, weighing over 8.5 pounds! After nursing for a year, and exercising daily, I was able to lose the pregnancy weight, but I was left with diastasis recti, lose abdominal skin, and deflated breasts. I decided that I wanted to pursue a "mommy makeover" and I researched and interviewed several different plastic surgeons in the Denver metro area. I am SOOOOO thankful I used Dr. Geoffrey Kim. He did not recommend unnecessary additional procedures, and he opted for a less invasive technique that the other surgeons for my implants. Additionally, he was able to perform the surgeries in less then half the time the other surgeon had quoted me. Because Dr. Kim has a surgery center "in house" the cost was SIGNIFICANTLY more affordable too. I had my surgery 12-19-14 and I absolutely recommend Dr. Kim, I only wish I had moved forward with the surgery sooner!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015