Ratings for Dr. Gavin A. Falk

I can't even describe how thankful my husband and I are to Dr. Falk. We live in Texas and my 11 year old son was at an academy in Eureka when it was discovered that he had appendicitis. He was taken to Kalispell, where thankfully, Dr. Falk was on call. Being 30 hours away from my son when he was ill was gut-wrenching. However, as soon as I talked to Dr. Falk - I not only felt like I was right there with my son, but I knew he was in good hands. Dr. Falk was very matter of fact - he didn't overdo the medical jargon (like some doctors tend to do) and he presented two different scenarios, allowing me to choose what I thought would be best for Logan. He face-timed me through every step of the way, allowing me to still "be there" for my baby. He was able to do the appendectomy that night AND he was able to do it using only ONE incision in the belly button, rather than the traditional three incisions. Logan's recovery time was nearly cut in half and it is not even noticeable that he had surgery! We are forever thankful for Dr. Falk - not just for his excellent work as a surgeon, but for his character and compassion. A true Godsend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

While on vacation in Montana, our 12 year old son, was omitted to the Kalispell Regional Medical Center ER with a lacerated spleen, level 3 out 5. We were referred to Dr. Falk, a pediatric surgeon, that morning. Both Dr. Falk and Dr. Seifarth both reviewed his CT scan with my husband and I and answered all our questions. Our son was able to avoid surgery through Dr. Falk's guidance and monitoring. After 4 days of outstanding care and concern from Dr. Falk who visited three times daily and answered all of our questions. And I have to mention the young qualified caring and wonderful nursing staff in the PICU. It does not get any better than this Just wish this facility and Dr. Falk was in my home town of New Orleans, LA.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Falk is an absolutely outstanding surgeon. We are so lucky to have him and his practice here in the Valley. There's nothing worse than having a sick kid and Dr. Falk went above and beyond to make sure all my and my husbands questions were answered. He spent so much time with our family and I am so thankful to him. My daughter is recovering well and we owe it all to him. Thank you again Dr. Falk!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Gavin A. Falk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pediatric surgeon Gavin Falk, MD, became a member of the pediatric services team at Kalispell Regional Healthcare in August 2016. He joins Dr. Federico Seifarth in caring for pediatric surgical patients through the KRH Pediatric Services program. Dr. Falk studied economics and mathematics at Trinity College and University College Dublin, Ireland, and at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, before going to medical school at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Dr. Falk comes to Kalispell upon completing his pediatric surgery fellowship at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital in the Miami Children’s Health System in Florida. Prior to that, he completed his general surgery residency with the Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, and his internship at Beaumont Hospital in Dublin. Dr. Falk enjoys keeping fit currently through Crossfit, but previously completed the Boston and Dublin marathons and played rugby for many years. He is looking forward to hiking Montana and improving his skiing.

• English

• Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kalispell, MT