Ratings for Dr. Gary Cymbaluk

Gary is very passionate about his work and he easily connects with those he interacts with. He has a bright future.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I saw Dr. Cymbaluk recently and had an excellent experience! He was very friendly and genuinely cared, taking the time to explain some of the things going on with my teeth. I hadn't been to the dentist in a couple years, and so I had a few cavities and some teeth with root canals that need crowns, and he patiently walked me through my options while not being pushy about the treatment. He showed me the x-rays and pointed out the areas that needed to have work done on them. He also explained some basic things I could do at home to help prevent further decay, and they were all super helpful pointers! I didn't realize how some of my day-to-day habits were harming my teeth, but he told me of some simple changes I could make to help out. The fillings and work on my teeth was efficient and painless and I will definitely be going back to see him in the future!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Good job on a complex problem. Knows his business and is very caring individual. Excellent.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Amazing dentist! He completed three molar fillings for me with confidence and competence. They definitely represent the best dental work I’ve ever received. Being also helpful, kind, intelligent, and professional, I would highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Saw Dr Cymbaluk for a complicated procedure and it was done with amazing skill and confidence. Puts patients at ease. Tremendous experience!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Excellent young Dentist. Knows his stuff and understands procedures!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Horrific experience with this dentist! Procedure was performed wrong and caused more pain then originally had going in to my appointment. Young dentist, needs more hands on experience before he continues seeing patients. The appointment was a disaster in every way!

Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Gary Cymbaluk's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners