Ratings for Dr. Galdon

She’s a great OB. Very helpful and kind throughout my pregnancy and through the birth of my daughter via emergency caesarean as well! Her staff was always nice too. It seemed the clinic sometimes had long waits but that was generally for other docs. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Galdon is very helpful and listened to all of my concerns. She treated me so well and addressed all of my concerns. She delivered my daughter two weeks ago and I couldn’t have asked for more from her. Thank you Dr. Galdon

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I'm a different case with loads of stuff going on and she's amazing just adore her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Wonderful doctor Had her after everything went crazy with my pregnancy and had an amazing recovery after my c section less then 10 day felt amazing and the incision was over my first and looks amazing! Yes wait times are awhile which can be a pain but for a good Dr well worth it!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Galdon is an excellent doctor. She is compassionate and takes the time to listen. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Very kind bedside manner, thorough first appointment but not too long. Excited to have her as my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

So thankful my GP referred me to Dr. Galdon. She is so capable and kind. My surgery was very smooth and wonderful follow up. So glad she chose Lethbridge.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Such long waits each time, apt for 9am still waiting at 945. Last time it was apt at 930, had to wait until 1030, then still sat in the room and waited. Ridiculous, my time is just as important as theirs.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Brilliant Dr! Caring empathetic wonderful bedside manner remembers you personally and follows up promptly highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Galdon's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients