Ratings for Dr. G. Kevin Gillian

Dr. Kevin Gillian is the Best Surgeon in DC area. After years of Suffering from GERD, I went to see him. I chose him after looking at 4 other ones. He is the Best!! He suggested that I would need the Nissen or Linx to fix the Hiatal Hernia. I have opted for Nissen over Linx. He has fixed my Hiatal Hernia with Nissen Funduplication Surgery. After the Nissen Funduplication Surgery, I feel completely Normal and I am back to my active lifestyle. I do not feel any Acid Reflux anymore. Incredible thanks to DR. Gillian. Dr. Gillian you are Awesome!!! You are the Best!!! you are simply Superb Doctor!!! The Staff at Dr. Gillian is exceptionally focused on me. They were always very helpful with all of my questions during Pre OP and Post Op. I have never seen any other DC Doctor's Office with Such a Good Service.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I can't name all of those who made my experience at Virginia Heartburn & Hernia world-class. Dr. Gillian and his staff are consummate professionals. All touch points were very positive with great communication through-out. From the first visit to the post-op appt, I encountered a team that is dedicated to putting the patient first. Kudos to Dr. Gillian and his entire team. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. G. Kevin Gillian's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lorton, VA