Ratings for Dr. Frederick R. Harris Jr.

Dr. Harris listens to everything I have to say, answers all my questions in a way that I understand and explains his reasoning for his actions, prescriptions. He takes into consideration what my primary physician has to say. He is a warm and friendly professional. The staff is friendly and courteous, also.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

My office experience with Dr. Harris was pleasant from start to finish! The staff was polite and professional . Dr. Harris was very thorough in educating, explaining, and providing a handout of the process. Shortly after my consultation, I personally received a call informing me when my next screening was due. I was very impressed showing a genuine interest in my health and future care. He was Great! I strongly recommend Dr. Harris to my family and friends who have Gastro concerns!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

My wife has had a constant gastro problem which was getting worse and we wanted a second opinion since her existing MD could not see her for another six weeks. Dr. Harris scheduled her for the next day and spent considerable time reviewing her past history, diagnosed her problem and recommended a different course of treatment which was successful. He followed up with a phone call on a Saturday to make sure treatment was working and again the next week on a Sunday for assurance. Follow-up appts were made quickly and she was treated promptly and efficiently. We have referred other friends to Dr. Harris and they were seen very quickly and have been very pleased with his office, his time and professional manner in dealing with their medical problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Harris.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My 21 year old daughter recently experienced extreme gastro distress and we made an appointment to see Dr. Harris. She was seen the day after I called. He was very, very attentive listening to her symptoms and concerns and treated her with much respect, talking directly to her and acknowledging and questioning & her symptoms. He was very sensitive to her fears and concerns about the distress she was experiencing and was very reassuring that he would do his best to discover the cause of her pain. He personally followed up every couple days to check on her progress and discuss any further treatments which might be necessary. He explained what might be going on in very easy to understand terms and spent a quality amount of time with us making sure we understood what the process would be and answering any questions we had. I would highly recommend Dr. Harris for any gastro issues.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015