Ratings for Dr. Fraser Cameron

Dr Cameron has been a great doctor for me and my family! He is genuinely interested in your health and never EVER makes you feel rushed or that your questions are a bother. Hia online apt booking system is amazing, and the switch that he has made for reception is equally awesome and helpful. I feel lucky to have Dr Cameron as our family doc.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Cameron is great! He takes his time, is personable and genuinely interested in people and helping them. Fantastic guy, top notch Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Dr. Cameron is so kind and reassuring. He listens carefully to what you have to say and always validates your feelings. He is very thorough, very personable, and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend him as a doctor! His office staff are lovely as well!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Great dr. Had problems at first trying toget through to him but he seems to have made an adjustment and corrected the problem. He is a friendly dr that truly cares about his patients. Lucky to find a dr like him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Well, after more than a week of trying to get through by phone to make an appointment to renew my now empty prescription I take time off to go in to the office and make an appointment in person (which, I guess is the only way to this?) to find that the office is now closed on fridays. Fun fact: the walk in clinic in the building is also closed on fridays. So now I have no health care access unless I want to wait in the ER. Great doctor though, if you ever get to see him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr Fraser Cameron is a great doctor. However, it is impossible to make an appointment. No one answers the phone. How difficult is it to have a phone line installed and have someone answer it? When questioned Dr. Cameron always says he is trying to fix it. 2 years after starting his practice this is not good enough. It is necessary to get in the car and drive over to make an appointment. This is totally ridiculous. At this point I feel if Dr. Cameron cared about his practise and patients he should have done something about this in the last 2 years. I have to wonder about his organizational skills, which are definitely having a negative affect on patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I agree Doctor Cameron is great but getting an appointment is a nightmare

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr.Cameron's great...... Except phones are NEVER answered, so you can't make future appointments OR get an appointment period. So regardless of how good of a doctor he is, that isn't helpful if you can't see him. I've never waited in the ER for such ridiculous things until I had switched to this Dr office. I'd give the staff 0 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Camerson is fantastic. I haven't had any issues with the staff at the centre but I think it's a shame that poor staff rating get incorporated into a physician's overall assessment. Dr. Cameron cares, takes his time, and is personable. He's great!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I was worried when we first had to change family physicians. When we met Dr Cameron he was a good fit right from the start. He’s very knowledgable, friendly easy to deal with. The majority of the staff are great. I think he’s a great addition to the physicians in our area. My family and I have been quite happy with Dr. Cameron. He is provided us with fabulous health care. He’s the type of doctor that doesn’t stop till he finds out what’s wrong and get you treated.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Fraser Cameron's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Hope, ON