Ratings for Dr. Fraser Cameron

Dr Fraser Cameron is a great doctor. However, it is impossible to make an appointment. No one answers the phone. How difficult is it to have a phone line installed and have someone answer it? When questioned Dr. Cameron always says he is trying to fix it. 2 years after starting his practice this is not good enough. It is necessary to get in the car and drive over to make an appointment. This is totally ridiculous. At this point I feel if Dr. Cameron cared about his practise and patients he should have done something about this in the last 2 years. I have to wonder about his organizational skills, which are definitely having a negative affect on patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I agree Doctor Cameron is great but getting an appointment is a nightmare

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr.Cameron's great...... Except phones are NEVER answered, so you can't make future appointments OR get an appointment period. So regardless of how good of a doctor he is, that isn't helpful if you can't see him. I've never waited in the ER for such ridiculous things until I had switched to this Dr office. I'd give the staff 0 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Camerson is fantastic. I haven't had any issues with the staff at the centre but I think it's a shame that poor staff rating get incorporated into a physician's overall assessment. Dr. Cameron cares, takes his time, and is personable. He's great!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I was worried when we first had to change family physicians. When we met Dr Cameron he was a good fit right from the start. He’s very knowledgable, friendly easy to deal with. The majority of the staff are great. I think he’s a great addition to the physicians in our area. My family and I have been quite happy with Dr. Cameron. He is provided us with fabulous health care. He’s the type of doctor that doesn’t stop till he finds out what’s wrong and get you treated.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The one appointment I was able to get with him I found him to be very kind, knowledgeable with excellent bad side manner. That said, it’s basically impossible to get an appointment. No one picks up the phone, you can’t leave a message and you can’t book a future appointment. Very frustrating and it basically leaves me going to the ER or walk in all the time.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Cameron is knowledgeable and has an excellent rapport with his patients, based on my experience with him. However, I feel his staff and admin processes need improvement. It is impossible to get someone to answer the phone when I call and unfortunately his system does not allow for anyone to leave a message. Furthermore, if you go into his office to schedule an appointment, if he is fully booked that day you have to either call back the following day or go into his office and hope that he will have time that day to see you. If not, you have to repeat the process. Alternatively you can go to the walk-in clinic and wait about 1 1/2 hrs to see a doctor. I find this very worrisome and unacceptable. Dr. Cameron is providing a government health service and should revisit his operating procedures (booking appointments) from a customer perspective. Only accepting appointments daily or one week at a time does not serve the community well. I am very disappointed with how the office operates. Need for changes doctor. How about looking at best practices among other family physicians?

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Cameron is the most professional and caring doctor I have seen in my thirty years (and there have been a lot of them). He has taken incredible care of my entire family, and helped us through an extremely rough year healthwise with our toddler, and then saw me through my last pregnancy with patience and compassion. He trusts my mama instincts and keeps my concerns in mind while making his recommendations, and I have never felt so respected by a medical professional. I truly feel extremely lucky that he took on our family when he began his practice. As well, his office staff are incredibly friendly, and his same day appointment booking is such a blessing! Knowing you can likely see your own family doctor the very same day if you or your children wake up with an ailment gives such a piece of mind. Thank you Dr. Cameron.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Great young and knowledgeable. Recommend him. I found him willing to envolve you in your care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr cameron has been kind and very helpful ,,also takes time to listen , great Dr

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Fraser Cameron's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Workers Comp