Ratings for Dr. Fraser Cameron

This doctor knows how to take the care out of healthcare. He couldn't care less about you or your concerns. Why this man bothered to become a doctor is beyond me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Wrost ever. Hopefully you're not injuried and show up at a walk in Clinic that is open until 5pm and come in at 4:30 since he'll turn you away stating they are closed. No patients so plenty of time to take a patient. Young arrogance I suppose.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This doctor was horrible. I brought my children to see him and he barely looked at my baby. He was super dismissive of my concerns and told me he "had a long line of patients to attend to" and left. What a complete 'donkey'. My husband also went to see him after weeks of a festering cough and was also told it was nothing. A week after he went to see another physician who was appalled at his condition. My husband had bronchitis that went into his lungs because this doctor claimed he was fine. After three rounds of antibiotics and a puffer it cleared up. As a new doctor who will hopefulky read thos rating please work on your bedside manner and please understand that although you may be a doctor you are not a God. To anyone who feels underdiagnosed please go for a second opinion. I hope he shapes up...or ship out of Northumberland County!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

My ratings for Dr. Cameron are based only upon the one visit that I have had with him, so are not valid. The "terrible" staff rating is primarily due to the abysmal phone and office procedures that are in place. Client service and communications technology seem to be foreign concepts to this medical office. I have seen Dr. Cameron once and he asked me to book a physical later in the year. That would be great if only I could contact his office to make the appointment. I would really like to know the secret to booking an appointment to see him. Patients (aka health care consumers) should not be obliged to go into a doctor's office to book. The phone answer system is totally non-functional; you cannot reach anyone, nor leave a message for a call-back and, to my knowledge, the office does not use email. The admin person at my specialist's office has told me that she also has difficulty reaching them. Like another person commented previously, we get better care by using the walk-in clinic, even though there may be long line-ups and it does not provide continuity of care - we actually get to see a doctor!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I really like the calling for appointment on the same day. it has worked for me every time I need an appointment. Dr. Cameron is very patient and hears me out. He is compassionate, thoughtful and knowledgeable. I'm very happy with his office staff as well. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Awesome awesome doctor. I feel very lucky to have him as my family doc. New receptionist is amazing; it is clear that they listen to their patients and make adjustments when necessary. Dr Cameron never makes you feel rushed and listens carefully to your questions and concerns. When he's unsure, he's willing to tell you that do some research with you.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Too bad I can never get an appointment since no one answers the phones. Takes hours or days at a time to get through to anyone. I might as well have not gotten a family doctor and continued going to walk ins... Since that's where I end up having to go anyway.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Not being able to make an appointment for a later date is ridiculous!!! That to me is a secretary being lazy and not wanting to bother doing her job!!.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

DR. Cameron is very punctual gives same day appointments and takes time to listen to your problems. I am happy to have such a knowledgeable young man for my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dealing with Shirley is an absolute nightmare. It's hard enough to get through over the phone, and when I was trying to explain why I was calling she refused to help and said we don't make appointments you can call the day you want to come in. Dr. Cameron on the other hand is great to deal with!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Fraser Cameron's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Hope, ON