Ratings for Dr. Frank Kevin Yoo

Not only is Dr Yoo a great surgeon but he is also a fine man. Congratulations on your Above and Beyond Award. Kay, his nurse practitioner is outstanding. Can't say enough good things about him. Thank you from my wife and myself for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This is a complaint against his corporation as I never was able to see the Dr. I fractured my back in three areas on 9/30/15. I was taken to the ER and was admitted that night. The next day I was informed that this Dr. was going to be my surgeon and he would be in to see me. I had to wait until the next day and he never showed up. His Nurse Practitioner showed up instead. When she explained who she was I got quite upset that the Dr. wasn't going to even see me. She said she was here instead and that I'd have to accept that. She then started to sit down in the chair next to the bed to start her assessment. I asked her to leave and that if the Dr. wasn't going to see someone that fractured his back in three different places I'd look for another Dr. She informed me that this is the Dr. that was assigned to me by the hospital and I wouldn't be seeing anyone else. I ended up asking her to leave 4 times, she just ignored me. I refused to answer any of her questions and I wouldn't allow her to assess me and after about ten minutes she left. Today almost 11/2 months later I get a call from the Dr's office wanting to know if I wanted to make a follow up Appt. Needless to say I was shocked that they thought I'm a patient of theirs when the Dr. refused to see me when I needed him most. I discovered his N.P. falsified her notes to make it look like she assessed me. She must have copied them from the hospital report and then billed my insurance company. I wasn't getting anywhere with their office other then they kept asking if I still wanted to make a follow up visit. I contacted the insurance company and discovered they paid this fraudulent claim. I contacted the fraud department and filed a complaint with them. After the insurance company finishes with their investigation I will be filing a report with what ever gov. agency licenses MD'S. I can't say I had a good or bad experience with this Dr. but I can attest to his policy of not wanting to waste his time on a person that fractured his back and needed a licenses surgeon. He leaves that to his assistants. I'm not sure how many N.P.'s he has running around making him money but I suspect more then one.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

1 review 4.0 star rating 1/17/2012 Dear Dr Yoo, It has been a year since I last saw you in your office for final release after cervical surgery you did on 6/24/2010. I truely believe that God's Divine Providence put you "on call" that day I was brought in for emergency treatment and surgery by you. You put me back together again such that the paralysis initially sustained in my accident was abated and, as of today, mercifully GONE. God is Good! My prayer for you is that the love of our Lord Jesus sustain you in your service to those who need your skills to remain robust.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Frank Kevin Yoo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients