Ratings for Dr. Frank Clark

I grant this eye specialist the most elevated recommendations. I as of late moved to the vicinity, and was advised to see Dr. Clark's advice from a few individuals. I have been to numerous eye specialists since an early age as I have nonstops eye issue. I done discovered his exam to be the most careful, and his clarification of my eye condition (lattice inpairment of retina, sarcoidosis, uveitis, glaucoma, dry eyes) to be the most precise. His proposals to move ahead to make strides to improve my over all circumstance were exceptionally supportive. His team of support staff is robust and superb. Over all it turned into a brilliant experience with an exceptionally caring physician.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Clark for over 25 years. It started when he saw my husband as an emergency in Abington Hospital after a car accident disaster. Through Dr Clark's immediate actions and close followup care, my husband's eye and vision was saved. He became the eye doctor for my entire family and circle of friends the last 25 years. As well as my entire church congregation. Through many Lasik surgeries, plastic eyelid surgeries, and now cataract surgeries we have never been disappointed. From the entire staff, as a patient, one has always felt welcomed, appreciated, and leave with the feeling that this entire practice provides the best care possible. A dedicated physician is he.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Frank Clark's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Ambler, PA