Ratings for Dr. Frances Hayes

Just about at my wits end having seen about 4 Endocrinologists in NH I was referred to a "specialist" at Mass General. A good 2+ hour ride from my home in NH. It took me months to get my first appointment and I felt the office was very unorganized as I literally had to bring all my materials with me (a 5 ring binder with my entire medical history) before they even put my test results into the computer. I was once told that I should reschedule my appointment because the doctor forgot her briefcase at home & hadn't reviewed my charts or results. She sent me home with 24 hour urine collection bottles & salivary tests and then "lost" the results and had me chasing them all around creation trying to get them. Then at the end when she was trying to tell me she couldn't diagnose me with Cyclical Cushings that my symptoms (although I have every one) did not physically appear to be suffering from it. Basically she gave up on me and said "maybe you should see a cushing's specialist" to which i replied "um it was my understanding you were the specialist". She told me to try my luck with the Auto Immune Dept and then i never heard anything from her. So glad i wasted this past year for nothing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Frances Hayes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet