Ratings for Dr. fowora

Dr. Fowora has been amazing. Started with him while pregnant. He was great explaining everything. Since then, he has taken on both my husband and daughter. He is amazing with my baby. Such a soothing voice and he will talk to her the whole time while checking ears, soft spot, etc. His bedside manner is amazing. So happy to have a doctor that I trust and who so nice, knowledgeable, and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I am so very happy to of found Dr. Fowora He listens, he cares, friendly, always remembers my stuff and I like when he smiles. I highly recommend him. Hes now taken on my son.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He is kind compassionate and thorough, there is a comment in here about him not prescribing anti-depressants and that can't be true. I am being treated for post pardum depression and anxiety and he both explained the process of treatment and prescription thoroughly a s was very kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very thorough. He insisted on giving me a good checkup as a new patient.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Best Dr. Ever! After I had my second child, I had an appointment. He is always punctual and was on time but of course my baby decided it was time to feed. He led me to a private area and told me to take my time feeding her, he said he would help other patients and once I was done to give him a wave while he walked by and he would come get me. Seriously... best ever! I've gone to him now for everything from a child's issue to a mole removal and he is respectful, helpful, knowledgeable, patient and an all around amazing man. Highly recommend him,

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I moved to Regina a year ago and Dr. Fowora was accepting new patients. I am so glad that I was able to become one of his patients. He is patient, knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. I have complete faith in his abilities as a medical professional. The front office staff are not going win any "Miss Congeniality" contests...rather lack-lustre and grumpy. But if you can overlook them, then Dr. Fowora is definitely worth giving a chance.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

A very knowledgeable doctor. A great listener i must say. Proud to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Was previously diagnosed incorrectly with a bacteria infection and Dr Fowora took the time (I.e. reviewed previous X-ray results) and corrected approach. I found him to be calm, patient with my questions, confident and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Moved from Toronto, was referred to him by family here, went to him to renew my anti depressant meds and he told me I was wasting his time because he doesn't prescribe them. WASTING HIS TIME???? Now I'm outa meds and he could care less. Went to him for again for a simple note for work and he said no. He couldn't care less about my needs, all about him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Fowora has been my doctor for just over a year now. I have found him to be one of the most calm, informed, and punctual - he commented once on how I was 5 minutes late. That doesn't come often from doctors! He listens to all concerns, and ensures all side effects, risks are explained. Absolutely love this dr

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. fowora's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients