Ratings for Dr. Abayomi Fowora

I found that this doctor doesn’t have the knowledge required to do his job. He’s always asking me why a medical delema is going on. When he’s suppose to understand the medical problem. He’s always treating me like I have Alzheimer’s when I don’t. He also pushes mammograms when he knows that those procedures can cause cancer in some women. I would recommend someone else.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I would never see this doctor again. He was unprofessional and very rude to my husband and I. He shrugged our medical reason off like it was a joke. And made us feel very unwelcome

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

He is the doctor for our whole family. He is kind, patient and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Fowora is a great man. Hes kind compassiate listens remembers me I have only great things to say about him. My son is now seeing him too. He treats me well. Thank you Dr Fowora.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Fowora has been amazing. Started with him while pregnant. He was great explaining everything. Since then, he has taken on both my husband and daughter. He is amazing with my baby. Such a soothing voice and he will talk to her the whole time while checking ears, soft spot, etc. His bedside manner is amazing. So happy to have a doctor that I trust and who so nice, knowledgeable, and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I am so very happy to of found Dr. Fowora He listens, he cares, friendly, always remembers my stuff and I like when he smiles. I highly recommend him. Hes now taken on my son.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He is kind compassionate and thorough, there is a comment in here about him not prescribing anti-depressants and that can't be true. I am being treated for post pardum depression and anxiety and he both explained the process of treatment and prescription thoroughly a s was very kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very thorough. He insisted on giving me a good checkup as a new patient.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Best Dr. Ever! After I had my second child, I had an appointment. He is always punctual and was on time but of course my baby decided it was time to feed. He led me to a private area and told me to take my time feeding her, he said he would help other patients and once I was done to give him a wave while he walked by and he would come get me. Seriously... best ever! I've gone to him now for everything from a child's issue to a mole removal and he is respectful, helpful, knowledgeable, patient and an all around amazing man. Highly recommend him,

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I moved to Regina a year ago and Dr. Fowora was accepting new patients. I am so glad that I was able to become one of his patients. He is patient, knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. I have complete faith in his abilities as a medical professional. The front office staff are not going win any "Miss Congeniality" contests...rather lack-lustre and grumpy. But if you can overlook them, then Dr. Fowora is definitely worth giving a chance.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Abayomi Fowora's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients