Ratings for Dr. Florentina Stan

Dr stan is an amazing doc. She not one to rush you out of the office. She makes the visit very personable and makes sure you as a parent feel comfortable with your child medical plan before leaving. We had some emergency and she got my family to specialist in less than a see. We are so lucky to have her and my child loves her being his doctor

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Stan goes above and beyond as my children’s doctor. We have had numerous emergency situations over the years and she will call to check in with us off hours and weekends to make sure our little ones are recovering well. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience and has always been spot on with her diagnosis and care for our kids. Dr. Stan and her office staff are patient, kind, friendly and accommodating when it comes to my families needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Stan, she has been a huge blessing to our family and specifically to me as a mother of two little ones very close in age.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

She is the best! Patient, kind and tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Stan goes above and beyond with each of our kids. She lets the kids have fun and give input and her knowledge is incredible. She is very nice And empathetic. We are very fortunate to have been connected with her through our last pediatrician (also amazing) who retired.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Stan is not only patient, but incredibly accommodating. Her mannerism's with infants and children is incredible and she conveys her message in a way that can be easily understood. She always goes above and beyond to check things thoroughly and genuinely cares about her patients and their families. Her empathy is off the charts and we are so thankful to her level of care that we travel from Toronto to see her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Stan is the nicest doctor I've ever met. She takes the time to talk to you and assess your child. She has patience and compassion. I am also able To reach her at home in case there are any emergencies or I have any questions. Love her and so happy we found her to be our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Stan is an outstanding Physician. She is compassionate. We traveled from Mississauga to see her and she has worked late so she could see me as I was late twice. Although I don't always agree with the treatment options offered by Dr. Stan I find her to be a very good physician. She takes the time to explain, examine and treat her patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Florentina Stan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients