Ratings for Dr. Florentina Stan

Dr. Stan is not only patient, but incredibly accommodating. Her mannerism's with infants and children is incredible and she conveys her message in a way that can be easily understood. She always goes above and beyond to check things thoroughly and genuinely cares about her patients and their families. Her empathy is off the charts and we are so thankful to her level of care that we travel from Toronto to see her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Stan is the nicest doctor I've ever met. She takes the time to talk to you and assess your child. She has patience and compassion. I am also able To reach her at home in case there are any emergencies or I have any questions. Love her and so happy we found her to be our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Stan is an outstanding Physician. She is compassionate. We traveled from Mississauga to see her and she has worked late so she could see me as I was late twice. Although I don't always agree with the treatment options offered by Dr. Stan I find her to be a very good physician. She takes the time to explain, examine and treat her patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Florentina Stan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients