Ratings for Dr. Femi Oyekanmi

I visited this doctor last time with an issue of Nose bleed. He prescribed me a medication called Taro- Muciprocin ointment. I have problem of mucus membrane and the medication he prescribed clearly says only for external use and can't be treat my nose bleed. I am not too sure how knowledgeable he is about it. I bought the ointment and applied once into my nostril and immediately I feel like I am poisoning to myself. After a minute, I had a terrible nose bleed. I am very much concerned how he will respond my issues. I would like to get his response??????? RP

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Me, my spouse and daughter have been patients of Dr. "Femi" for two years. He never runs unnecessary tests or has you in his office just for the heck of it. He is thoughtful, analytic and works very hard to get you well asap. He has an incredible memory and quite frankly, I've never had a family doctor like him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

DR Femi is the absolute best family physician around .!! I have been through several DRS and they all treated me like a number slow to get in to see them and fast to push you back out that door.nit even showing compassion.euth Femi he takes his time and treats you like a human being and really genuinely listens to your dilemmas ....thank you DR Femi for being such a great person!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Femi is the best Doctor I have ever seen. Very caring and friendly. He actually cares about his patients and gets to know each one. He is honest about what he thinks will help you and is up-to-date on current medications and knowledge. I am lucky to have found him as my family Doctor.

Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Femi Oyekanmi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients