Ratings for Dr. farid guirguis

20 months ago Dr. Guirguis performed very complex rotator cuff surgery on me following an unfortunate fall. The repair is a complete success in my opinion. Now I am 3 weeks post knee replacement done by Dr. Guirguis. Every day finds some improvement. Not only is he a great surgeon he is a great support. Now it is my responsibility to comply with my physiotherapy to ensure the best outcome. Thank you to Caitlyn in the office for reassuring before my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great Dr., great receptionist! Even when he was extremely busy he took the time with me to explain the findings in my Mri. Highly recommend the office for their compassion and warm friendly environment!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Guirguis, amazing surgeon, He is extremely knowledgeable and very highly skilled. He operated on both my shoulder, miracles , I was told the tear and muscle left not good , I have to wait for replacement. 4 months after fixing my muscles, no pain , finally I can sleep at night . I am very grateful to him for getting me out of all my pain. His bedside manner is very gentle and his humorous touch helps make any stressful situation very calming.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Brilliant surgeon had a big tear and bone spur that grew into my shoulder, he fixed my cuff like new and still feels amazing 6 Months ago had it done - great surgeon

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Has done both a hip and knee replacement for me and he was fantastic. Office is terrific and responsive. I am very grateful for this level of care, including the excellent care I received at Ross Memorial Hospital.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Can't say enough about my experience with this surgeon. Exceeded expectations on every front. An outstanding individual, and brilliant surgeon, he fixed my shoulder like new.... An extremely nice person who appears to genuinely care about his patients and is gentle and kind. Katelyn is AMAZING! They make a dynamic duo and I am grateful to be in such great hands!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have not met a doctor who has made me feel so incredibly comfortable going into surgery. Impeccable bedside manner. It's refreshing to have a doctor that you feel see's you as a person and not "just another patient." My experience has been lovely.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Guirguis is an incredibly patient and caring physician. Even though his clinics are busy, he always spends the time to explain things in language you can understand. My shoulder surgery went so smoothly, I can't believe I waited so long and suffered so much pain before deciding to do it. He did the whole thing through tiny incisions you can hardly see , when two other surgeons wanted to open me up. Dr. Guirguis is the best!Thank you

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Excellent doctor and surgeon, very knowledgable - explained everything clearly to my daughter , did Fix her knee fracture surgically with a very small incision. Now my Daughter went back to competitive Hockey without any pain or weakness. Thanks to him and his great help.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

4 Months after having my knee replacement I can't even tell that it is artificial. I can bend it fully and kneel with no problem. The scar is very thin and hardly noticeable. Top notch results from day 1 , movement normal. Katelyn is an excellent administrator, Highest rating for such a good team.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. farid guirguis's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Lindsay, ON