Dr. Faraj Edher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Faraj Edher

I visited BC clinic for a consultation with Dr. Edher and he was so lovely. He is very kind and a very good listener. He understood what I wanted and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Absolutely brilliant. Dr. Faraj has an eye for details like no other. I hightly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I had my entire smile restored with Faraj two years ago. I am very pleased with the results. Everything looks and feels great! Thank you! RM

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Great doctor. So good with the technology. He explain everything with showing me my teeth and bone on the computer. Advanced stuff I have never seen before that help me make decisions for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Outstanding young specialist. My experience has been great after seeing Dr. Edher a few times to begin restoring my implants. Beautiful clinic. Staff is very friendly, but does seem distracted sometimes. Dr. Edhar had to call his assistant to the room a few times during our procedures. I would still highly recommend seeing him for high standard dental care.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I went to see Dr. Edher to restore six implants I have. I had them done in Poland, and my family dentist told me they were not in the right position. He sent me to see Dr. Edher who came up with a creative solution that gave me a beautiful smile. He saved me from having to go through big surgeries to remove and place new screws. I am so grateful. Grace.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Edher is a star. He is destined to become a superstar. I am 78 years old and I have seen many dentists in my time. I can genuinely say that this young man is the best I have come across. - A. Bischoff / Vancouver, BC

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Excellent dentist with great attention to detail. Does not settle for anything less than perfection.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I lost my front tooth when I was young, and had it restored with an implant in Surrey that looked horrible! I came to see the docs at BC Perio and Dr. Bobby removed the old implant, and placed a new one. Then Dr. Faraj made me a temporary crown, and I just had my final crown put in last week. I can't believe how amazing it looks! Especially compared to what I previously had. They are such a great team, great staff, great clinic. Dr. Faraj is a problem solver and a talented dentist.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I went for a consultation last week with Dr. Edher to have my smile restored. I can already tell that I will be satisfied with my experience there. So much care and thoroughness went into the consultation. I was also so impressed with the high tech equipment they have there. Beautiful view too! -L.S.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Faraj Edher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Faraj Edher is a Certified Specialist in Prosthodontics. He received his dental degree from the University of Sharjah College of Dental Medicine, and then continued his Masters in Craniofacial Science and post-graduate specialty training in Prosthodontics at the University of British Columbia. He is a Fellow-elect of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and an active member of the American College of Prosthodontists and Association of Prosthodontists of Canada. He has founded, co-founded, and is actively involved with several international dental associations, and has represented Canadian dentists and dental students at multiple international platforms. Dr. Edher regularly gives presentations, seminars, and workshops, both locally and globally, on a range of different topics. These topics include generalized and specialized lectures and presentations related to Prosthodontics; seminars and workshops on Education and Career Options in North America; and training in Leadership and Management. His current clinical and research interests are focused on complex implant reconstructions, aesthetic rehabilitations, and the applications of digital technology in dentistry. Dr. Edher is a clinical consultant and guest lecturer at the University of British Columbia, and has numerous publications in areas such as dental implants and digital dentistry.

• English