Dr. Faraj Edher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Faraj Edher

He really is a very caring professional. It is very clear that this dentist has a great deal of knowledge and skill. My consultation started 20 minutes later than scheduled, but other than that, great experience. I will recommend Dr Eder to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I had great experiences with Faraj at BC Perio. Yes, you heard that right! Great experiences at a dental office. Faraj is very skilled, takes his time, and is thorough in his work. He has a great eye for beauty and detail. I would highly recommend seeing him!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Edher was kind thoughtful and knowledgeable. He was the only doctor to explain the procedures in detail, but also in a way that made sense. Not only did he talk about what would give me the look I wanted but we spoke about what would give me the best in the future.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Faraj is an outstanding dentist. He is extremely talented and caring. I have never been to a dentist who listens as attentively as he does. His attention to detail is exemplary! He gave me a new smile and I could not be more delighted! I have to mention that the only reason I did not give 5 stars all around, is that his assistant seemed to be distracted. She would wonder off every once in a while, and Faraj would have to stop and look for her multiple times. She had not prepared everything and had to keep pausing to find the tools needed during treatment. Dr. Edher deserves 6 out of 5 stars all around, so it is a shame to see this .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I am so thankful I got Dr. Edher to restore my implants. Thank you for making me smile again! Isabelle D.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I highly recommend seeing Dr. Edher for cosmetic work. He spends the time needed to take care of small details others would miss. He is very skilled and artistic in his work.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Thank you for genuinely caring and doing what is best for me. Very few dentists like you out there.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I visited BC clinic for a consultation with Dr. Edher and he was so lovely. He is very kind and a very good listener. He understood what I wanted and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Absolutely brilliant. Dr. Faraj has an eye for details like no other. I hightly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I had my entire smile restored with Faraj two years ago. I am very pleased with the results. Everything looks and feels great! Thank you! RM

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Faraj Edher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Faraj Edher is a Certified Specialist in Prosthodontics. He received his dental degree from the University of Sharjah College of Dental Medicine, and then continued his Masters in Craniofacial Science and post-graduate specialty training in Prosthodontics at the University of British Columbia. He is a Fellow-elect of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and an active member of the American College of Prosthodontists and Association of Prosthodontists of Canada. He has founded, co-founded, and is actively involved with several international dental associations, and has represented Canadian dentists and dental students at multiple international platforms. Dr. Edher regularly gives presentations, seminars, and workshops, both locally and globally, on a range of different topics. These topics include generalized and specialized lectures and presentations related to Prosthodontics; seminars and workshops on Education and Career Options in North America; and training in Leadership and Management. His current clinical and research interests are focused on complex implant reconstructions, aesthetic rehabilitations, and the applications of digital technology in dentistry. Dr. Edher is a clinical consultant and guest lecturer at the University of British Columbia, and has numerous publications in areas such as dental implants and digital dentistry.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of British Columbia

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.