Dr. Faina Seagal

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Faina Seagal

Money. Money. Money. Definitely a make work dentist and a terrible communicator.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I visited for a cleaning from Groupon. I have to say, my cleaning was terrible and done by a woman who could barely speak English. I wanted to try this dentist out because I needed a new one and asked her a simple question about my one off yellow tooth. Instead of telling me it could be easily corrected by cosmetic bonding, she right off the bat suggested veneers. I have perfect teeth, straight teeth and I couldnt believe this woman would even tell me to do this. I told her that was not an option and she practically said it was my only. I couldnt believe this...

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have not seen Dr. Seagal as a patient yet. However, some of my family members have. I am sorry to say as a family we felt she was not carrying on the same personnel environment as our previous dentist. This is no reflection on the office staff, as they are trying to maintain the same atmosphere the office always had, which was personnel conversation. Personnel conversation was a huge part of our appointments, and is what keeps patients coming back. It makes patients feel comfortable and wanting to come back. I truly miss the personnel touch!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

My partner and I have been going to Dr. Seagal for about a year and I would definitely recommend her as a great dentist. I am terrified of dentists but Dr. Seagal has a very sweet, calming presence which I find comforting. She is also very gentle and her procedures are often painless, which I appreciate. She speaks with an accent but I have no problem understanding her. Dr. Seagal is very thorough - she gives you a breakdown of all the cavities/issues you have. But I do not agree with the previous reviewer about the pushy upsell, while she did encourage me to do one of the fillings because it was deteriorating, she also told me that I could wait to do the smaller cavity and gave me honest pros and cons about getting a crown for my other tooth. The dental assistant she had in Aurora used to push into my side too much during the procedures, but when I visited Dr. Seagal at the new office in Oshawa, the assistant was not there, so I think she might no longer be with the dentist.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I found Dr. Seagal to be very pleasant but she is a make work dentist who is, in my non-professional opinion, more interested in making money then leaving small issues alone at the patient's request. The beginning of a small cavity make take years before it requires filling, as I have been told by my previous dentist. The fact that she insists on filling every black spot on a tooth has me searching for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Seagal is the best! She's friendly, superb at her job. I'd never hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Seagal is a true professional. I would highly recommand her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Faina Seagal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients